Pantene Colour Hair Solutions Shampoo, Colour Preserve Shine, 15.9 fl oz (470 ml) uploaded by Mindy R.

BY PANTENE

Protects coloured hair & helps restore brilliance. 25% bonus (vs our 375 ml). Know the hair you have to get the hair you want. Your Hair's Starting Point: Colour-treated or highlighted. When hair is colour-treated, it changes at the structural level. Its natural light-reflective surface becomes uneven. This is one reason why your hair can appear dull over time. Pantene Pro-V Innovation: Pantene's Colour Preserve Shine shampoo and conditioner system with micro-polishers smoothes and refinishes the hair's outer layer. So your hair reflects light and shines brilliantly. Made in USA of US and/or imported ingredients. see more...

Buy on Kmart
  • "Since I started using it, my hair has become less tangled, less frizzy and a lot more manageable." in 2 reviews
  • "I recently started using this shampoo & conditioner and I love it." in 1 review
  • "It left my hair feeling like I didn't wash all of it out, and my normally dry hair felt greasy by the end of the day." in 1 review
Barbara M.
Winfield, MO
Since I color my hair I use Pantene Colour Hair Solutions Shampoo to hold my color longer. I love the way it makes my hair feel and doesn't dry it out. Clean scent.
Nicole R.
Canonsburg, PA
Love Pantene, this is my favorite drug store brand. Price is great. I prefer it over any other drug store brands and even expensive salon brands. Makes my hair smooth, nourished, and smells delicious. Hav been buying for years and will continue
Christine N.
I love this product. It keeps my hair shining and smelling good. I get compliments frequently about the smell and look of my hair. I tend to have oily hair and this seems to help. I would definitely buy it again and recommend it to others.
Mindy R.
Queens, New York
I've been using Pantene Anti-Breakage Shampoo for over a year now and I absolutely love it. It keeps my hair silky, shiny and really strengtens as it says. I alternate the different pantene shampoos but this is my favorite. And the smell is incredible. Even my husband and daughter uses it so I guess you can say its a family shampoo.
Lo R.
Memphis, TN
This product is great on my color treated hair. Bleaching your hair can cause some great damage, but this protects the color and also adds shine. I love pantene because they have a product for just about every hair type. I would definitely recommend this product!
Lily G.
I love this Pantene shampoo so much! Honestly I've used high-end shampoos that claim they protect and preserve the color of your hair. Turns out it's quite the opposite. But this product actually continues to help protect my hair color. Love it!!
Cathy S.
Charleston, WV
I really really love Pantene shampoo. I was using a cheaper shampoo and someone gave me a bottle a Pantene OH MY GOSH...I have never used anything else again. Pantene has made my hair feel so much better, it looks healthy. No longer frizzy when it rains. I would most definitely recommend this product!!
Hilary A.
Lindenwold , NJ
Tried this shampoo about a year ago for the first time and it lathers up a lot with just a dime size. It's perfect for my oily hair and compared to other color shampoos this one is definitely better! Completely satisfied with the results!
Cyndi R.
I have been using this shampoo for the longest time. I have very long, thick, highlighted hair and this has been my go to shampoo for ever. It leaves you hair silky smooth and so shiny and never strips your color.
Michelle L.
Trail Creek, IN
I had been using a different Pantene product before I switched to this one after a friend gave it to me. I couldn't believe the difference it made just with one wash. Since I started using it, my hair has become less tangled, less frizzy and a lot more manageable. I absolutely love it.