Pantene Color Preserve Shine Conditioner uploaded by Mindy R.

BY PANTENE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Shannon K.
Elkins Park
This conditioner and the shampoo are the perfect duo for color treated hair! I love the quality and quantity that comes with it!!! 10/10 would recommend for my color treated hair people!
Kimberly P.
El Cajon, CA
Love this conditioner!! It makes my hair feel so soft without the buildup that some conditioners that leave. I can use it every time I shampoo and not worry about that waxy  heavy feeling! I can find it at Target or Walmart, either place have a good variety.
Emily C.
Reading , PA
This is my go to all times I highly recommend this conditioner the smell is great leave my hair super soft and smooth also doesn't damage my color is very affordable and I definitely will buy again Pantene Pro-V Color Preserve Shine Conditioner
Ashley H.
Trussville, AL
I like this conditioner for protecting my hair color. I have used this conditioner regularly for the past year or so, and I feel as if it allows me to keep my color bright for an extended period of time. It doesn't weigh my hair down or make it feel greasy.
Noemi A.
Paramount, CA
I used this shampoo when I had color treated hair and it was amazing. It's left my hair silky and soft without weighing it down. I continued using this even after my hair wasn't color treated because I just loved the finish it left on my hair. I have recommended this to all my friends with color treated hair
Skyler A.
Wish I could give no stars. Pantene is horrible. It's just floor wax in a bottle. No thank you. This will strip color out although it's supposed to be for color. Use terseme if you really can't afford salon shampoos.
Kathryn L.
Conyers, GA
I have been using this condition for a little bit and I like it. It is a reasonable price, it has a nice smooth texture that leaves my hair soft and shiny the next day and doesn't make it to oily for the next day.
Barbara M.
Winfield, MO
Since I color my hair I use Pantene Colour Hair Solutions Shampoo to hold my color longer. I love the way it makes my hair feel and doesn't dry it out. Clean scent.
Nicole R.
Canonsburg, PA
Love Pantene, this is my favorite drug store brand. Price is great. I prefer it over any other drug store brands and even expensive salon brands. Makes my hair smooth, nourished, and smells delicious. Hav been buying for years and will continue
Christine N.
I love this product. It keeps my hair shining and smelling good. I get compliments frequently about the smell and look of my hair. I tend to have oily hair and this seems to help. I would definitely buy it again and recommend it to others.
Angela   O.