Pantene Color Hair Solutions Color Nourishing Treatment uploaded by Reyna F.Pantene Color Hair Solutions Color Nourishing Treatment uploaded by Liz R.

BY PANTENE #97 in Hair Treatments

Find hair care products at Target.com! Show off bold, beautiful, healthy hair with this nourishing treatment from pantene. This weekly treatment helps lock in color and enhance shine so you can sport subtle auburn locks or a striking pink mane for weeks. save big on the products beauty editors love. Buy $50 worth of p & g beauty products and get $15 back by mail. Visit www. pgbestinbeauty.com for details.

• Has this worked for anyone with red hair? Did it keep your red vi...1 Answers
  • How well does this work, because my hair really needs a new treat...2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Autumn L.
Hiawassee, GA
I don't like this too much honestly. It smells good, but it left my hair feeling very heavy and oily. If your hair is extremely fried or frizzy it might work better for you than it did me.
Kady M.
Gadsden, AL
It brought moisture back to my hair! But maybe a little too much moisture? If I had any real comment about it, it would be the oiliness and weighing down that it created.  Over all though good product!
Ilesha S.
Newark, NJ
I feel like this product didn’t give me the results I was expecting. I feel like my hair has gotten thinner and damaged and was hoping this product would help but it was average at best
Monica D.
Asbury park, NJ
Because i dye my hair twice a month, i always you pantene to replemish and repair my hair after every dye session. It helps my hair create its natrual oils and look healthier then ever
Melissa M.
Aguilar, CO
I for my hair an this conditioning treatment definitely does just that hair feels smooth cuticle on hair lay flat so it looks less frizzy I really like this will repurchase
Jessica P.
Howell, MI
I have been coloring my hair for years! I was always just coloring it and yay having fun not really caring. Once I starting hanging around people and saw that they had really pretty colored hair for a lot longer time I asked what was the secrets.... One that was the top answer was this treatment and I have to agree. I love how my hair feels now after using it and I love that my color stays long and looks a lot better not like a 2 year old colored my hair......I highly recommend this product for all who color their hair it works wonders no matter thick thin long short hair it doesn't matter...try it you will love it...
Mary C.
I used this in the summer, because I enjoy swimming and the chlorine tends to strip out the hair color, I used the hair solutions nourishing treatment and I feel like it helps to prolong my hair color. It was easy to use and I would recommend anyone with color treated hair to use this product especially with the sun exposure and chlorine in the summer.
Melissa Z.
I use this product after coloring my hair. I am typically a brunette and add either some red or blonde, which is hard for my hair to hold. This product has helped the color last and look just as great as it did when i got it professionally done. I highly recommend
Ra Luna P.
I love this product. it really protects my dyed hair.  This product will leave your hair flawless. My hair was a mess before I met this product, plus it has a good scent. It feels so smooth and it works very fast, no need to apply a lot. The effects are very durable. I simply love this product.  I'd recomend it to all of you and I'd would buy again this brand.
Tia K.
Carthage, MS
I do color my hair and when I do I find myself reaching for products for colored hair. Pantene has some amazing treatments for colored hair. The price is super great and the treatment is amazing. I find it to be very conditioning and I love the smell. Pantene has great hair care products.
Olivia D.
Mansfield Ctr, CT
How well does this work, because my hair really needs a new treatment
Alyssa K.
Has this worked for anyone with red hair? Did it keep your red vibrant longer? Did it hydrate your hair?