BY PANTENE #34 in Hairspray

Ingredients :

Water/Eau, Glycerin, Amodimethicone, Ppg-2 Methyl Ether, Peg-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Benzyl Alcohol, Polyquaternium-11, Fragrance/Parfum, Panthenyl Ethyl Ether, Panthenol, Polysorbate 80, Disodium Edta, Aminomethyl Propanol, Citric Acid, Methylisothiazolinone.

• Does this leave an oily residue on your hair?1 Answers
  • Does this make your hair feel sticky or dry?1 Answers
  • Is this light enough to use down hair? Or should it be us...1 Answers
Hannah C.
Trafford, PA
Let me start by saying this is not my favorite, however it is a second whenever I cannot get to Sally's Beauty Supply.  Pantene always runs sales so it is on the cheaper side of things which I LOVE for how this product performs.  It smells great too!
Brittany F.
Fort Gibson, OK
I hadn’t ever tried a shining spray until I picked up this, I gotta say I really like it! It makes my hair so shiny and healthy looking. I use it almost everyday!
Ashley S.
Dayton, KY
I absolutely love shine spray for hair! And actually I haven’t purchased in awhile so this reminded me to. I’ve tried this in the past and liked it. I will buy it again it’s not expensive. I would recommend it.
Jaime C.
Haverhill , MA
After using this product my hair was super shiny and healthy looking!! I was really impressed with how shiny my hair looked!! I have blonde really fine hair so I was nervous it may leave my hair looking greasy, but it didn’t just left my hair shiny and healthy looking!!
Kedrianna K.
Shreveport
its great for natural hair especially if you have wild curly hair like i do. It also has a nice fragrance to it.It last for almost three months. Its very much long lasting. Its effective with all hair types especially natural. Yes I would buy this product again
Jaimee M.
Mooers, NY
This product didn't seem to do Anything more then what my shampoo and conditioner do. Ive tried it a few times and it just seemed to make my hair get greasy quicker. It does smell great but who cares how good your hair smells if it looks oily right ? :$
Stephanie G.
Saddle River, NJ
I have a very fine hair and thought this would add more volume. I used it for a couple days and although it didn’t necessarily add volume, it did make my hair feel even smoother and shinier. I think it’s worth a try given that it’s not very expensive
Daniela 💖.
Fort Smith, AR
This product kept my hair looking really great and smelling fantastic. It helped keep all the vitamins in my hair and it worked amazing. I would definitely buy this product again. It was also very affordable.
Lissbette P.
I usually put this on when I want my straight hair to stay put for a longer time and this seems to do it but it also makes your hair look so nice and shinny. Not an oily end but a very subtle one.
Toni O.
Rosemead, CA
I have crazy curly, frizzy hair and this stuff works wonders for me. It smells amazing and really works well with my hair. It keeps the curl but calms the frizz. It’s definitely a must buy for everyone that needs it.
Serene Q.
New Bedford, MA
Does this shine spray grease up hair too much, or it it the perfect amount? I have such bad luck with other brands, but I absolutely love almost everything about Pantene.
Rita G.
Ramona, CA
Is this light enough to use down hair? Or should it be used in an updo?
Mayra S.
Piura Peru
Does this leave an oily residue on your hair?
Jessica C.
Greenville, PA
Does this make your hair feel sticky or dry?
Jessica S.
Lackawanna, NY
Does this leave an oily residue on your hair?