BY PANTENE

Hit refresh on your hair when you use Pantene Pro-V Classic Clean Shampoo. This antioxidant-rich shampoo gently cleanses hair, removing styling buildup, leaving your mane shiny from root to tip. A simple solution for any hair type, Classic Clean is an easy, shareable shampoo that provides manageability whether your hair is long, short, curly, wavy or straight, prepping it for any style. Gentle enough for color-treated hair, this shampoo provides strength against damage while leaving hair feeling moisturized for 24 hours. Pair with a Classic Clean conditioner for clinically proven, healthier hair with every wash as compared to a non-conditioning shampoo.

Luz G.
Houston , TX
Sometimes I’m in a hurry and forget to put conditioner on so I found this is the best solution I’ve come up with. I don’t have any trouble detangling my hair and I don’t waste water or time on a different bottle of conditioner.
VICKY Z.
Moultrie, Georgia
Love this 2 in 1 shampoo, it leaves my hair very soft even without conditioner. My hair gets oily easily and it help maintain my oiliness up to 24 hours. I would buy this product again and again. It also hold it scent in place, my hair well still smell like the shampoo even two days after not washing my hair. I recommend people to buy this product!
Amie P.
Saco, ME
No matter what shampoo craze I get into, Pantene classic clean is my ride or die shampoo. If I had to choose a shampoo for the rest of forever it would be this. I have used this shampoo in so many different water qualities and it works for my hair everytime!
Alex H.
Bayville
Pantene has been my go to shampoo for a long time but I would always use a shampoo and a conditioner. Someone recently suggested that I use Pantene’s 2-in-1 and now I don’t think I could use anything else! In the past conditioners have left my hair feeling greasy but with using Penete’s 2-in-1 formula I never have that feeling!
Joyce W.
This is our daily shampoo. My husband and I like that it cleans well, feels nice, lathers well and smells pleasant but not overwhelming. My kids love to use it for bubblebath. It works better than real bubblebath!!!
Amanda W.
Hays, NC
I personally did not like this product. I have strait, fine hair that has been dyed many times and I feel this product does not condition it enough by itself. I realize I can add extra conditioner but what's the point in having a 2 in 1 shampoo if I have to use an additional conditioner to get the results in satisfied with?
Gabby W.
Harlem
I am picky with my hair care products and I LOVE this shampoo. It is very bubbly so when you use it, it doesn't take a lot. It has a very long lasting smell and it smells very refreshing. It dose not dry out my scalp and I have been very satisfied with this shampoo and how fast my hair has been growing.
Sandie M.
Las Vegas, NV
I love this shampoo not only be cause of the brand. This shampoo seems better for my type of hair vs the other kind of shampoos. It targets my oily scaple that I have. It is very long lasting which I like. I am very satisfied with this product. I dont this this product can disappoint me!
Dedra S.
MACON, GA
I love this shampoo my first time trying it was maybe there months ago I have short sandy brown hair my hair and I love my curls. This shampoo has a very fresh scent which lasts maybe a day two maybe longer if u don't sweat in your head like me lol.. I was very satisfied with this product
jessi r.
I was skeptical to try Pantene shampoo as I've always heard that Pantene has very bad ingredients in their products. i had a coupon for this shampoo a couple weeks back, so i figured i would try it and I'm so glad i did. this shampoo made my hair feel great! i have oily roots and dry ends. my hair is frizzy and damaged. this along with the conditioner really tamed my hair andmoisturized my ends without leaving my roots greasy. will definitely repurchase.