BY PANTENE

Hit refresh on your hair when you use Pantene Pro-V Classic Clean Shampoo. This antioxidant-rich shampoo gently cleanses hair, removing styling buildup, leaving your mane shiny from root to tip. A simple solution for any hair type, Classic Clean is an easy, shareable shampoo that provides manageability whether your hair is long, short, curly, wavy or straight, prepping it for any style. Gentle enough for color-treated hair, this shampoo provides strength against damage while leaving hair feeling moisturized for 24 hours. Pair with a Classic Clean conditioner for clinically proven, healthier hair with every wash as compared to a non-conditioning shampoo.

Ashley N.
Oshkosh, WI
When it comes to hair care products it is essential that the product you are using meets all of your needs. This shampoo does just that. After I use it my hair is left clean and soft. Also there is no distinctive scent so it can be used for either gender. I would definitely recommend this to anyone wanting there hair left soft, silky, and clean.
sandie m.
Las Vegas, NV
I love this shampoo not only be cause of the brand. This shampoo seems better for my type of hair vs the other kind of shampoos. It targets my oily scaple that I have. It is very long lasting which I like. I am very satisfied with this product. I dont this this product can disappoint me!
Katie H.
Savanna, IL
I haven't been super impressed with Pantene I find it is overpriced and doesn't work as amazing as it claims to be. It did leave my hair smelling clean but my hair was oily after use once it dried. I more then likely will not buy again or recommended to anyone
Mariah L.
Albertville, AL
Leaves my hairs feeling soft and clean after every use. Love the way it smells! I use it every time I wash my hair. Perfectly affordable for me. Always buy it at Walmart or Walgreens. I'm always satisfied with Pantene products. I have been using them for years
Kendra B.
London, KY
A+ Great product for thick coarse hair. Use daily. Keeps my hair shiny and soft. I've tried many other brands of shampoo and it leaves my hair oily after a couple hours after washing. The scent is great and would def recommend this product to others.
Aimee H.
Austin, TX
I just used this today for the first time in a long while. It's a little runnier than I recall, but a little goes a long way. I love that the scent is very light, and the shampoo+conditioner does not strip my coarse, thick, wavy hair. I'm pleased.
Lin A.
Little River, SC
I like how much of a deep clean this gives and it doesn't damage as bad as I though with how deeply it cleans... After putting coconut oil on my hair it's hard to wash out but this product got it right out
Clarissa N.
I used pantene before and it was great on my hair but i started using it again and it just didn't work for me. My hair would be tangled and you can feel the difference with this one than others.
gina w.
Harvard , il
Love this shampoo!! I used to use cheap $1.00 shampoo and then switched to this I can definitely tell the difference. My hair seems so much more heather and soft and Smith!
Alexa G.
This cleansing shampoo is tough enough to eliminate any build up from products but safe enough to use daily without stripping my hair of it's natural oils.