Pantene Classic Care Solutions 2-in-1 Shampoo & Conditioner uploaded by Tianny A.Pantene Classic Care Solutions 2-in-1 Shampoo & Conditioner uploaded by Tianny A.

BY PANTENE

The classic 2-in-1 formula combines gentle cleansing agents with precise conditioning ingredients to infuse your hair with shine from root to tip. Type: Shampoos & Conditioners

Alexia M.
Astoria, NY
I don't use any other brand! I love the way Pantene keeps my hair healthy and shiny.  It does not leave residue or any coating.  It is super gentle on my hair and leaves it ready for anything.  I've been using Pantene for years and I have zero complaints.  I totally recommend it for any hair even color treated.
Cassandra R.
Columbus, OH
This is my husband's absolute favorite shampoo and has been since the day we got married! Being a 2-in-1 formula cuts down on the amount of time and effort you put in if you were to shampoo and condition your hair separately. It has a very pleasant scent and is very affordable. You can almost always find coupons in the Sunday paper for Pantene products and they are less than five dollars a piece at your local Walmart or drugstore.
Meshaal N.
Little Rock, AR
This is a classic product that smells great, nourishes hair, and best of all is a 2 in 1 so conditioning is not something I have to worry about. I think this works well for all hair types! I bought it from Costco and it lasts a very long time- despite me washing my hair daily.
Gina Z.
Oceanside, CA
I love my Pantene products . I love the 2n1's that way I'm not spending more money on another bottle . This smell and texture is always so good I love taking showers and using it . I always feel like my hair gets s food clean .
Kanees K.
Pantene 2-in-1 shampoo and conditioner keeps my hair friz free and detangled my hair easily. Easy to manage on hair have nice lather feel to it and time saving just 1 pump is enough for hair. I luv this product
Danya T.
I love this product it really makes my hair better i like using more conditioner so I buy double but it's great for my whole family size it lasts me long and it smells great I wish I could get some coupons
Madalyn N.
San Antonio, TX
I love this hair care brand. Not only does it smell incredible. But it makes your hair feel incredible. I especially love this product because it's a two in one and it's less product I have to put in my hair !
Amelia C.
I like the convenience of this shampoo and conditioner combo. One reason is the smell is not too strong. Actually it smells pleasant. The second reason is that has a pump which you can easily push down.
Candy S.
tobaccoville
Love this shampoo. Does great, my hair is soft and smells amazing. Have always used this and tried other options but seem to always come back to this one.
LeAndrea D.
Good quality the amount. Definitely lasts a long time and good for both my husband and I. The smell is very neutral nothing to manly or feminine.