Pantene Classic Care Shampoo uploaded by Mile ^.

BY PANTENE

Pantene Pro-V Classic Care Solutions Shampoo is specially formulated to leave your hair shiny and healthy looking from your roots to your ends. Pantene shampoo's gentle cleansing and rich conditioning improve hair for manageability and strength against damage. Every 22.8 fl oz bottle of Pantene Pro V Shampoo is designed to give you stronger, more beautiful hair. When you want your tresses to look their best, you can count on Pantene Pro-V Classic Care Solutions Shampoo for deep cleaning and great results.

Pantene Classic Care Shampoo 22.8 Oz

Ingredients :

Water/Eau, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Glycol Distearate, Dimethicone, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Citrate, Cocamide MEA, Sodium Xylenesulfonate, Fragrance/Parfum, Citric Acid, Sodium Benzoate, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Sodium Chloride, Tetrasodium EDTA Panthenol, Panthenyl Ethyl Ether Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone.

• I suffer from dandruff this shampoo would be good for me?1 Answers
  • Where can I buy this? I would really love to try it. Doe...2 Answers
Chloe H.
Brunswick, GA
A good quick shampoo for your hair! There's nothing that really stands out to me good or bad about this shampoo - it cleans your hair well and doesn't leave residue so no complaints here! Its not something I'd rush to get again though.
Cassidy E.
I love this shampoo it keeps my hair soft and looking good. It doesn't really have a scent, but it doesn't stink either. If you do not need an overall damage shampoo or so this one is good for you!
valerie s.
Goodwin, SD
This shampoo and conditioner left my hair greasy by the end of the day. I have not had that issue with any other brand I've tried. I wouldn't recommend this to anyone and especially no one with oily hair.
Rebekah S.
Atwater, CA
This is my regular shampoo. I never feel buildup. My hair is clean, shiny and smells good. This is in the Costco coupon regularly and it's such a better deal than walmart
Krista W.
Oxnard, CA
I am definitely in love with Pantene Pro-V. I love the smell of it that stays in my hair. I love that it doesn't strip my hair. Or dry it out. It lasts a long time. It keeps my hair soft and it doesn't break my hair. All in all it is a wonderful product and I have been using it for years.
Tawnya W.
Spokane, WA
I have used classic care off and on for years. Leaves my hair feeling clean and shiny. Have always enjoyed the scent as well as receiving compliments on how great my hair smells and looks. I WOULD DEFINITELY encourage others to try it that aren't looking for a two I one shampoo.
Cristen M.
Marengo, IL
This shampoo works wonders. It smells nice keeps hair shiny and smooth. When you wash your hair it doesn't feel rough where you need conditioner. If feels smooth and the smell is incredible. I use this every other day a d buy it constantly. Love this shampoo
Jennifer S.
Unlike other shampoos, Pantene Pro-V Classic Care Solutions Shampoo does not leave my hair feeling heavy and weighed down, only clean. I tend to have an oily scalp, so it is very important that my shampoo doesn't add any residue.
ashlee h.
Silverton, OH
My families go to shampoo. My daughter has extremely curly hair and I have wavy. This shampoo works great for both of us. Clean smell and leaves my hair feeling soft even before conditioner.
Iliana G.
San Antonio, TX
It smells alright. It's a pretty simple shampoo. I don't feel like it was awesome but it wasn't the worst either. I tend to have split ends so this didn't help me much. It just washed my hair. Need to try something else
Melanie E.
Monahans, TX
Where can I buy this? I would really love to try it. Does it leave your hair soft?
Adrii P.
El Paso, TX
I suffer from dandruff this shampoo would be good for me?