Pantene Cheat Day Dry Shampoo Foam

Whip your hair back to life in just 60 seconds without washing!

[product:pantene-cheat-day-dry-shampoo-foam] Is there a better way to make this work? It made my hair look more oily and definitely not clean. Is this not recommended for some hair types?
What does it feel like in your scalp?
Does this work ?
Start your review of Pantene Cheat Day Dry Shampoo Foam!
Diana J.
Haughton, LA
Pantene Cheat Day Dry Shampoo Foam uploaded by Diana J.
Well I purchased this and I was so excited ,because I found it on sale for like a $1.50 and it's pantene. so it's got to be good right wrong. my hair was clean .I decided to try it because I wanted to so bad. My hair was greasy after about 5 mins.it was insane . it looked like I hadn't washed my hair in a month .not a very good product it's a mouse, foam horrible horrible stuff do not buy it..
Fatima A R.
Antioch, CA
Purchased at: Walmart
This is not "dry" by any means. I bought this based upon Walmart reviews, but apparently this particular product hadn't been reviewed yet because, as I look now, all of the reviews are either based on the Conditioner or Shampoo set, not the Dry Shampoo. I kinda hate when Amazon bundles reviews like that. But I digress... This product smells terrific, but being a foam, more like mousse, it goes on wet and dries slightly stiff, which looks like the hair is still wet. Totally defeats the purpose of dry shampoo. Also, with having to contain the product in your palm, it's difficult to spread evenly on the roots. We're trying to get rid of the oily, day-old-not-washed-hair look. Hopefully this works better on someone else than it had with me, but I personally cannot recommend it.
Mandi L.
Chatham, ON
Pantene Cheat Day Dry Shampoo Foam uploaded by Mandi L.
I was enjoying the product at first until half way through the bottle it started dispensing liquid instead of foam. I think it needs a better nozzle. I found this was good for keeping the oiliness at bay for a couple of days so I could go longer between showers as I have so much hair.
Katy D.
Pantene Cheat Day Dry Shampoo Foam uploaded by Katy D.
I’m still new to this product so I’ll need to update it after I’ve finished the bottle for a proper assessment. I’ve used as instructed twice now and it claims to not leave residue but it’s like it never fully dried?! It looks like I’ve put gel in my hair which was not how it looked before I put it in my hair. At this point I wouldn’t recommend it but I’ll update if I have better luck the more I use.
Brianna L.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Pantene Cheat Day Dry Shampoo Foam uploaded by Brianna L.
Pantene Cheat Day Dry Shampoo Foam So I just recently bought this, I’ve used it a couple of times and I love it! It doesn’t leave any weird residue like others. It smells amazing, and it makes my hair super soft just as if I washed it. It does make my hair damp for about 5 minutes, but the wetness doesn’t change the style of my hair! I have naturally curly hair so it gets frizzy when I have it straightened, but my hair is still as straight even after using this!
Marlana E.
London, KY
Pantene Cheat Day Dry Shampoo Foam uploaded by Marlana E.
Brunettes! This is for YOU. I have so many times used powder shampoos and end up looking like granny with white hair. This leaves NO residue. You put it on, massage it in, then the critical step, BLOW DRY! I use this and my hair looks awesome. I get more compliments when I don’t wash my hair than I do on wash days. 😆 it leaves my hair clean, smells wonderful and it has volume for days. I can’t say enough!
Angela S.
El Paso, TX
Pantene Cheat Day Dry Shampoo Foam uploaded by Angela S.
Love dry shampoos and this one make my hair always looks fresh and smelling amazing!!! I just wash my hair every other day and I love using this in between Pantene Cheat Day Dry Shampoo Foam
Rachel C.
Ireland
Pantene Cheat Day Dry Shampoo Foam uploaded by Rachel C.
If I could give it less stars I would. This product was truly awful and left a horrible greasy film in my hair. Smelt lovely but the effect on my hair meant that I had to go wash my hair that night which is the last thing you want when you using dry shampoo! Back to Batiste for me!
Karina L.
Blaine, WA
Purchased at: Target
This really does work for greasy roots, I have very thick hair and sometimes the sprays just don’t get into the areas I need it to this works great. It didn’t leave any residue on my dark hair, nor did it change the texture. I had straightened my curly hair and was expecting to have to touch it up because this does have a liquid element to it, but it didn’t take out the straightening!
María C.
Spring, TX
Pantene Cheat Day Dry Shampoo Foam uploaded by María C.
Purchased at: Walmart
I have definitely tried better dry shampoos than this one. I'm not really a fan of the foam and how it feels afterwards. Sometimes it actually looks more oily than it was before using it. I have a very oily hair and maybe it is just not right for my hair. On the other hand smells good and is easy to use.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Katie S.
Parsons, KS
il y a un an
Pantene Cheat Day Dry Shampoo Foam Is there a better way to make this work? It made my hair look more oily and definitely not clean. Is this not recommended for some hair types?
Lynette J. il y a un an
I found my hair greasy as well but I have fine and thin. The reason I didn’t like it was it is suppose to be a dry shampoo but yet using it you still have to blow dry hair