Hair CareHair ProductsShampooPantene
Charcoal Shampoo Purifying Root Wash - 179 fl oz

Pantene Charcoal Shampoo Purifying Root Wash - 17.9 fl oz

Get the power of a reenergizing cleanse and a dramatic detox in one! Pantene Pro-V Blends Charcoal Shampoo helps refresh and revitalize strands for a clean that lasts. Our Pro-V nutrient-infused blend with activated charcoal cleanses deep to remove buildup of hair and scalp impurities to leave hair refreshed and renewed. The formula features notes of mint leaves, water lily and amber so your daily detox can be a moment of delight. Charcoal naturally detoxifies, reenergizes, renews and restores hair by removing impurities for a longer-lasting clean and natural volume. Experience the difference of this nutrient-infused shampoo with a Pro-V blend of vitamin B5 and antioxidants. The purifying root wash with activated charcoal cleanses hair and scalp to help remove dirt and impurities, leaving hair looking refreshed and renewed.

Product Form: Liquid

Hair Type: All Hair Types

Beauty Purpose: Basic cleansing

I have a super dry scalp and have some dandruff, will this help with that at all?
Anyone know if this is being discontinued? This is my go to charcoal shampoo and it’s disappearing from my local stores. 😥
Is this good for fine/limp hair? Not looking for something to weight my hair down!
Start your review of Pantene Charcoal Shampoo Purifying Root Wash - 17.9 fl oz!
Becky M.
Aurora, CO
Pantene Charcoal Shampoo Purifying Root Wash - 17.9 fl oz uploaded by Becky M.
The Pantene Charcoal Shampoo Purifying Root Wash actually has Charcoal in it, which naturally & gently removes build-up. I’ve never tried a charcoal shampoo, but have tried other skincare products with charcoal. This is great when I want to prepare my hair for a new temporary hair color, to refresh my hair & scalp. It smells very nice, and feels great on my scalp. A little is great for my longer than shoulder length wavy hair.
Mandy E.
Pantene Charcoal Shampoo Purifying Root Wash - 17.9 fl oz uploaded by Mandy E.
The Pantene Charcoal Purifying Shampoo is awesome! I expected it to be black and messy(like charcoal toothpastes) but it wasn't AT ALL! It was clear with little black flecks and it smelled AMAZING! So much better than i was expecting. It smelled like a beautiful flower garden. I absolutely loved the scent. While I was washing my hair I could immediately tell it was working(it lathered nicely which was nice.) My hair felt soft and silky AS I WAS WASHING IT! Then I rinsed and it was super silky. Felt(and smelled awesome. I was a bit concerned because it didn't say anything about color safe, but most pantene is safe so I figured It was ok and I didn't see any color wash out in the water while washing, but it would be nice on the label.
Melissa C.
Castle Rock, WA
Pantene Charcoal Shampoo Purifying Root Wash - 17.9 fl oz uploaded by Melissa C.
This is the all time best shampoo I have ever used! I have pretty crazy hair... think (Nickie Orange is the New Black). Curly, but not everywhere, frizzy, wild, dry etc... This shampoo changed my hair to what I always wanted it to be! See photos... it smells amazing! I want to wash it 5 times a day or just never leave the shower! Before & after photos below.
Jina H.
Big Lake, MN
If I could give this shampoo 10 stars I would. It's the best shampoo i've ever used, and that's saying something!! I bought it as a solution to pair well with all my dry shampooing (lazy girl problems), and my hair has never felt so soft and light in my life. It is so shiny and feels just so clean. It also smells like high end salon shampoo and creates the best lather. I'm obsessed. I will never stop repurchasing this so please don't discontinue it...
Jadis K.
Ocala, FL
Purchased at: Walmart
Honestly I wasn’t sure the hype on charcoal infused anything at first, but when I was at the commissary(military store) I saw this and thought why not. I went home later and used it and instantly fell in love with it. My hair has never felt this way with any other shampoo. After I bought it I went to New York for my uncles wedding and ended up leaving it at my grandmothers house. I’ve never felt more sad losing a hair care product before. When I came back in search of another I couldn’t find it anywhere. Recently I found it once again at Walmart, where hopefully they’ll keep it forever, and I fell in love with it all over again!! So in other words I definitely recommend this product!
Allison P.
WATERTOWN, NY
The shampoo smells amazing. I've used it for about a week now. I love how clean my hair feels. This haircare product works so well. Its now my new favorite shampoo!
Barbie S.
Last year I started getting into the charcoal products seeming as they were being put out there that charcoal is really good for your hair and body. So I took the leap and tried it and I was shocked at how the smell was because I was expecting this rock smell for some reason and instead I got a really nice clean smell and it actually was not too strong but enough that I could smell it after I washed it , after I dried my hair. I would recommend this to my friends and family as I have because it is a really good shampoo that really makes your scalp so clean.
Jesus R.
Poinciana, FL
I was skeptical in buying this shampoo but have to say no regrets. It cleans down to the foot of my hair and leaves it smelling good. I have noticed my hair to be less oily. I am satisfied with this shampoo. Don’t let the charcoal fool you, the smell is awesome!
Julia B.
Philadelphia, PA
I struggle with an oily scalp and I️ always have. This is the only shampoo that cleans my hair and I️ can go more than one day without washing on.
Charlotte C.
Ponte Vedra, FL
My hair feels very clean after using this. There are many suds when using, so you don’t need a large amount. I would recommend for detoxing your hair, but you shouldn’t use everyday.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Marta W.
Addison
il y a 3 ans
Pantene Charcoal Shampoo Purifying Root Wash - 17.9 fl oz. I would really appreciate some feed back regarding this shampoo? Is it worth it ? I need a shampoo that will moisturize my hair without leaving it greasy. Thanks !
Keridon M. il y a 3 ans