BY PANTENE

Get ready to hit reset and restore your hair's balance. With Pantene Pro-V Blends Charcoal Conditioner, soothe strands from root to tip with the power of Pro-V nutrient blends and notes of mint leaves, water lily and amber. Watch natural volume and magnetic shine return as this conditioner nourishes to leave nothing but refreshed, flawless hair. Charcoal naturally detoxifies, reenergizes, renews and restores hair by removing impurities for a longer-lasting clean and natural volume. Experience the difference of this renewing cream rinse with a Pro-V blend of vitamin B5 and antioxidants. The purifying conditioner nourishes hair while removing dirt and impurities, leaving hair with a fully refreshed and renewed look.

Product Form: Liquid

Beauty Purpose: Basic conditioning

Hair Type: All Hair Types

• How frequently should I use this product?5 Answers
Brittini R.
This conditioner works really well. I only needed one pump for my shoulder-length hair, it covered my whole head extremely well and smells SO good! I used the companion shampoo, too, and they left my hair feeling really clean, soft, and silky (plus, smells really good). I highly recommend these!
Abby A.
Super effective! I loved this conditioner. It left my hair and scalp both feeling so soft and clean!!!! Didn’t leave any weird residue or weird feeling/texture! Works so well with the charcoal rinse!
amanda a.
This is a thick creamy conditioner. And i could immediately comb through my hair wet. My hair is bleached and colored and it feels so soft after using this.   #CAMPAIGNHASHTAG, #Complimentary, #Contest
Kylie C.
Ocean City, NJ
It’s a good conditioner. Definitely smoothes hair and makes it’s shiny. Easy to brush through my hair after the shower. Doesn’t have a great smell though, kinda smells like men’s aftershave.
🌮Jessica L.
Covington, TN
I’ve never been a big Pantene fan as a stylist but I actually like this product fairly well. It’s a little pricey. Pantene isn’t the best for your hair. It’s very waxy. But this is ok.
Jennifer R.
York, PA
I only use conditioner every other wash because it seems to weigh my hair down but this is a nice scented creamy type that is lightweight and is great for a dry scalp! The charcoal completes the final step of your hair in the shower and leaves it feeling very soft and clean! Pantene Charcoal Conditioner Renewing Cream Rinse - 17.9 fl oz
Whitney C.
This conditioner definitely exceeded expeditions! I am usually a salon brand hair product snob, but was excited to try this because of no silicone (I am a curly girl)! I was afraid this conditioner would not be heavy enough for my moisture craving hair, but it definitely was enough. It also provided great slip and it smells INCREDIBLE.
👑Ashley N.
Parma, OH
I have scalp psoriasis and tend to have a flaky scalp. This shampoo helped with my scalp and minimized the dandruff. It lathers well. The scent is perfumy but it’s not too strong. I don’t notice any buildup leftover. But it does leave my hair feeling tacky-the same feeling you get from using dandruff shampoos.
Tara M.
Shillington, PA
I received this from influenster for free. I tried it and I liked it. My hair is nice and soft. Not weighed down. It has a strong smell but otherwise a very good conditioner.
Rachel R.
This is the best Pantene conditioning product I have tried. The smell and ease of application is a 5 but I still feel like the product leaves a heavy coating on my hair. Unfortunately that shortens the days I’m able to go between shampoos. I’m going to give this product another chance and see if my opinion changes.
Laura P.
Millsboro , DE
How frequently should I use this product?

Target

Target was opened in another window. If you made a purchase Cash Back will be automatically added to your Ebates account tomorrow.