BY PANTENE

Get ready to hit reset and restore your hair's balance. With Pantene Pro-V Blends Charcoal Conditioner, soothe strands from root to tip with the power of Pro-V nutrient blends and notes of mint leaves, water lily and amber. Watch natural volume and magnetic shine return as this conditioner nourishes to leave nothing but refreshed, flawless hair. Charcoal naturally detoxifies, reenergizes, renews and restores hair by removing impurities for a longer-lasting clean and natural volume. Experience the difference of this renewing cream rinse with a Pro-V blend of vitamin B5 and antioxidants. The purifying conditioner nourishes hair while removing dirt and impurities, leaving hair with a fully refreshed and renewed look.

Product Form: Liquid

Beauty Purpose: Basic conditioning

Hair Type: All Hair Types

• How frequently should I use this product?5 Answers
Brooke G.
Westerville, OH
I am so picky about conditioner, and this somehow had everything on my checklist! It left my hair shiny and silky smooth! No need for any detangler and it didn’t pull any of the color from my treated hair! I will absolutely repurchase.
Hayley Q.
my hair felt soft, and clean after using this product. i don’t know if the charcoal does anything but i appreciate the fact that you only need a tiny bit of product, it goes a very long way! i will definitely repurchase in the future
Shelby B.
S Rockwood, MI
I received this product for free for an unbiased review. When I hear charcoal I think of a black mess. Well this conditioner is not messy at all and is actually white. This seems like every other conditioner out there and I didn’t notice anything special. Sure it gave my hair a nice shine but it also felt heavy on my hair. This product also didn’t rinse out as nice as I had hoped and I found product after getting out of the shower so re-rinsed my hair.
Ari Z.
W Bloomfield, MI
I got this for free in a vox box. I have yet to use it but my sister tried it and loved it. She has said that her hair feels softer and smells really good. If it is anything like the shampoo companion I will be sure to enjoy!
Karra M.
GEORGETOWN, OH
If you are a fan of charcoal products this is a must have! First conditioner I've used that was charcoal but its already made my hair less oily after just one use. Smells so good and leaves your hair feelings oh so soft. Very very satisfied. Go try it for yourself!
Avery B.
Dawson, AL
This conditioner definitely smelled great and the packaging was easy to understand. But, being a hair stylist, I only use professional conditioner. This product made my hair feel oily and dirty from the second it started to dry. I used the whole bottle up because it received it in an Influenster box. But, I do not recommend this product. If you’re looking for an affordable but really good hair product, try matrix biolage shampoo and conditioner.
Adeline P.
Tavares, FL
Purchased at: Target
I have finally found a shampoo and conditioner that actually works for my hair. This Pantene Charcoal line does great things for my dry frizzy unruly hair. It takes my frizz, nourishes my hair, and gives my hair incredible shine. I love LOVE the scent! I will definitely recommend giving it a try, especially if you have dry, frizzy hair.
Kristina S.
Zenda, WI
This conditioner left my hair soft and silky. It’s a great price for what you get! I like this more than the salon products. I have an oily scalp so it’s hard for me to find products I like! Highly recommend.
Amina B.
Indianapolis, IN
The conditioner is amazing! Really smoothed out my frizziness. Made my ends feel amazing and soft. The smell is amazing and I also loved how the name
Says cream rinse it reminds me of my grandma. Really cute
Ayron B.
Henderson, NV
Great conditioner! Moisturized and hydrated my hair without weighting it down. Stayed clean and styled for a few days after use. The smell is nice, clean and fresh. Completely satisfied with this product!
Laura P.
Millsboro , DE
How frequently should I use this product?

Target

Target was opened in another window. If you made a purchase Cash Back will be automatically added to your Ebates account tomorrow.