BY PANTENE

Get ready to hit reset and restore your hair's balance. With Pantene Pro-V Blends Charcoal Conditioner, soothe strands from root to tip with the power of Pro-V nutrient blends and notes of mint leaves, water lily and amber. Watch natural volume and magnetic shine return as this conditioner nourishes to leave nothing but refreshed, flawless hair. Charcoal naturally detoxifies, reenergizes, renews and restores hair by removing impurities for a longer-lasting clean and natural volume. Experience the difference of this renewing cream rinse with a Pro-V blend of vitamin B5 and antioxidants. The purifying conditioner nourishes hair while removing dirt and impurities, leaving hair with a fully refreshed and renewed look.

Product Form: Liquid

Beauty Purpose: Basic conditioning

Hair Type: All Hair Types

• How frequently should I use this product?5 Answers
Anika B.
Really nourishing on my hair and didn’t strip any color away from it! It wasn’t too thick or heavy and didn’t weigh my hair down or make it feel greasy for the following days after I used it. I used it in combination with the shampoo and it worked very well!
Athena M.
Sherman Oaks, CA
Great product, left my hair weightless but well conditioned. I wish it helped my scalp a little bit other than that, it's lovely. The smell is surprisingly lovely and the bottle is really easy to use with the pump for portion control. I'm very impressed.
Ariel B.
Baird, TX
Omg! I am totally in love with this product! It made my hair feel so incredibly soft and easy to brush and style. The smell is amazing too! My boyfriend wouldn’t stop smelling my hair. He told me “I love that smell!” Needless to say, I’m very impressed!
Laura T.
This was a very thick and creamy conditioner. I was excited to try a charcoal conditioner, I expected this product to be black, it was not. The conditioner, while thick, rinsed out so easy. My hair felt nourished and hydrated, but it was not heavy. I love that this product is effective and did not make my hair flat. I was left with great smelling, healthy looking hair that had volume. I have thin flat hair and this worked great for me. Would totally purchase this product. Thanks Influenster and Pantene for sending me this product complimentary!
Amanda L.
This generally leaves you hair silky feeling and soft, but the scent is awful and it will leave your ends dry unless you really let it sit in there a long while. Garnier does a much better job for $3 than this $10 bottle. Definitely not purchasing.
Ali W.
Gastonia , NC
I have really fine, thin hair and an oily scalp, so conditioners are usually a miss for me. I do find that the charcoal shampoo is a little drying on my ends, and this conditioner is the perfect remedy for that. I love love love that it has a pump.
Alyssa W.
Eugene, OR
This product is amazing! I’m so thrilled that I had received this! It make my hair so soft and shiny. The smell is great and it helps my dry flaky scalp in the summer.
Amber A.
I absolutely love the packaging. The pump is an amazing addition and the size of the bottle is great for the shower. I feel like the conditioner did a good job. It made my feel nice when it dried.

I was sent this product to try for free but the views are my own.
Diana J.
North Port, FL
I was sent this this product to try and review and was super excited. I've always had good results with Pantene products in the past. I'm glad this was free, because I would never buy it on my own. Very disappointing. My fine, color treated hair was dry, frizzy and felt like straw. I do not recommend
Jessica S.
Longview, WA
The conditioner was thick and helped with preventing tangles. It left a cl an feeling after cool water rinsing. It did not smell bad like I thought it would since most charcoal products do. We were happy with the product and would use it again
Laura P.
Millsboro , DE
How frequently should I use this product?

Target

Target was opened in another window. If you made a purchase Cash Back will be automatically added to your Ebates account tomorrow.