BY PANTENE

Get ready to hit reset and restore your hair's balance. With Pantene Pro-V Blends Charcoal Conditioner, soothe strands from root to tip with the power of Pro-V nutrient blends and notes of mint leaves, water lily and amber. Watch natural volume and magnetic shine return as this conditioner nourishes to leave nothing but refreshed, flawless hair. Charcoal naturally detoxifies, reenergizes, renews and restores hair by removing impurities for a longer-lasting clean and natural volume. Experience the difference of this renewing cream rinse with a Pro-V blend of vitamin B5 and antioxidants. The purifying conditioner nourishes hair while removing dirt and impurities, leaving hair with a fully refreshed and renewed look.

Product Form: Liquid

Beauty Purpose: Basic conditioning

Hair Type: All Hair Types

• How frequently should I use this product?5 Answers
Nikki M.
Phoenix, AZ
I don't normally like conditioner because it leaves my hair slightly oil. However this conditioner left my hair without that conditioner oily feel. It also left my hair light, manageable and natural. I was about to get a hair cut today, but when I saw how good my hair looked with this conditioner, I decided to leave well enough alone.
Tiffany S.
Yerington, NV
Before using this I wasn’t so sure about it. The thought of charcoal in my hair seemed weird, but I ended up liking the conditioner! The smell isn’t so pleasant compared to the fruity stuff I usually use, but my fiancé actually really likes the way my hair smells lol. It also gave my hair this nice, minty clean feeling.
Irini R.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I’m obsessed with this shampoo and conditioner! I was scared of using it at first because of the “charcoal” aspect of it and due to my hair is color treated.... however it was amazing! My hair felt clean, yet nourished! It absolutely exceeded my expectations and I’m going to stock up once I’m out!
P.S. it smells divine!
Kate L.
Austin, TX
Amazing! Love this Pantene product! It is the perfect conditioner for a dry or oily scalp. I received this complimentary to test out & give this unbiased review. Normally I’m not a Pantene fan, but I was very impressed at how it made my hair & scalp feel. The shampoo removed build up without stripping my hair color. Then this conditioner left my hair soft & silky feeling without weighing it down. It’s hard to find hair products that do not weigh my hair down. I am so impressed, I’m definitely purchasing the product when this complimentary bottle is gone.
Melissa C.
Knox, PA
This works well if you use the shampoo, lather nicely, didnt weigh my hair down, I do not have anyother charcoal shampoo/alternatives to compare this product too, but I like this product a lot. I have fine hair that gets greasy a day after a good hair wash and this was perfect for my hair! I would buy this product
Dawn G.
Mckinney, TX
Love this conditioner! It definitely makes my hair feel smooth and cleansed. It feels like it does a good "deep" cleanse. I have mostly dry scalp and works great on it. It lathers well when using a little water too. I would definitely use again and purchase! Pantene Charcoal Conditioner Renewing Cream Rinse - 17.9 fl oz
Katie L.
Phoenix, AZ
This conditioner is magic. The duo from Pantene is my new go to hair care product. They do a really great job of getting all the gunk out of my hair, no matter how long it has been since the last shampoo. It smells great, and does a really good job of de tangling and moisturizing my hair. I highly recommend give this line a try.
Lillian T.
Cleveland, OH
My hair is definitely soft after using this.  I did feel like it made my hair kinda greasy after about a day which is short for me, usually I go between 3-5 days between washes.  My ends were also a little dry after that same time so I think there are probably silicones and sulfates in this line.
Brittney Y.
Austin, TX
Used this product in my shower routine after 3 days of not washing. My hair feels very clean and soft. I’m concerned about the sulfates in the product as since I’ve started using other shampoos without sulfates I have noticed a huge difference in my hair. Also the animal testing would keep me from repurchasing.
Ashley B.
Philadelphia, PA
I used this conditioner with a combination of the shampoo. I was extremely happy with both. The conditioner did not detangle my hair as well as my other conditioners but I was doo with that because I do use a ton of product and I always use a leave in spray also that does the trick. It smelled really nice and did not weigh my hair down at all.
Laura P.
Millsboro , DE
How frequently should I use this product?

Target

Target was opened in another window. If you made a purchase Cash Back will be automatically added to your Ebates account tomorrow.