BY PANTENE

Get ready to hit reset and restore your hair's balance. With Pantene Pro-V Blends Charcoal Conditioner, soothe strands from root to tip with the power of Pro-V nutrient blends and notes of mint leaves, water lily and amber. Watch natural volume and magnetic shine return as this conditioner nourishes to leave nothing but refreshed, flawless hair. Charcoal naturally detoxifies, reenergizes, renews and restores hair by removing impurities for a longer-lasting clean and natural volume. Experience the difference of this renewing cream rinse with a Pro-V blend of vitamin B5 and antioxidants. The purifying conditioner nourishes hair while removing dirt and impurities, leaving hair with a fully refreshed and renewed look.

Product Form: Liquid

Beauty Purpose: Basic conditioning

Hair Type: All Hair Types

• How frequently should I use this product?5 Answers
Lauren B.
Monroe, LA
This conditioner is great! It makes me hair feel so soft and gives a shiny appearance.
Monica T.
Monument, CO
Purchased at: Amazon
When this came out I was excited to try it, because I love all other charcoal products that I have tried. This cream rinse claims to be renewing, but really I have only seen a negative impact since I began using this. The bottle is pretty and eye catching, but to me this product is no better than the standard drug store conditioner. Once again Pantene disappoints. 👎🏻
Rebecca B.
Bakersfield, CA
Purchased at: Target
This Pantene charcoal conditioner really does the job. My hair stays soft forever! Love it!
Ashley D.
Sellersburg, IN
I’ve been using this conditioner along with the charcoal shampoo. I love that it conditions my hair and leaves it soft without weighing it down and making it heavy. The smell is good and not too strong
Krista R.
Ok - this conditioner is AWESOME. It has a great smell that lasts until my next wash! I always look for products that will benefit my damaged hair and still leave my hair and scalp feeling clean without being super harsh and I was super impressed with this conditioner! No oily after-wash feeling and my hair felt good enough to not even use a leave-in product after!
Cecelia J.
Jacksonville, FL
I liked this better than the shampoo. It has charcoal extract opposed to the pieces of charcoal. Smells really nice and leaves hair soft. The charcoal leaves hair feeling light and flowy. I received this complimentary for testing purposes.
Julia K.
Este acondicionador va excelente junto con el shampoo. Aporta brillo y deja el cabello suave y con volumen. Si tienes el cabello teñido o reseco yo recomendaría utilizar otro tratamiento además de ese. Huele muy bien!
Danielle A.
Wow! I’m really enjoying this conditioner! It smells very good! I feel like I have to use a good amount for my hair but it works well! I found mine on sale at shoppers drug mart on sale!
Trista H.
Regina , Saskatchewan
Great conditioner. Recently received this, asking with the shampoo, as a freebie & I love the set. The conditioner is light and makes my hair feel so soft.
Laura P.
Millsboro , DE
How frequently should I use this product?

Target

Target was opened in another window. If you made a purchase Cash Back will be automatically added to your Ebates account tomorrow.