BY PANTENE

Get ready to hit reset and restore your hair's balance. With Pantene Pro-V Blends Charcoal Conditioner, soothe strands from root to tip with the power of Pro-V nutrient blends and notes of mint leaves, water lily and amber. Watch natural volume and magnetic shine return as this conditioner nourishes to leave nothing but refreshed, flawless hair. Charcoal naturally detoxifies, reenergizes, renews and restores hair by removing impurities for a longer-lasting clean and natural volume. Experience the difference of this renewing cream rinse with a Pro-V blend of vitamin B5 and antioxidants. The purifying conditioner nourishes hair while removing dirt and impurities, leaving hair with a fully refreshed and renewed look.

Product Form: Liquid

Beauty Purpose: Basic conditioning

Hair Type: All Hair Types

• How frequently should I use this product?5 Answers
MacKenzie W.
Coeur D Alene, ID
These actually make me feel like my hair is clean, makes my hair super soft, shiny, but not greasy and lasts for a few days before I need to repoo.
Marisol V.
Queens Vlg, NY
I liked the it lifted the dirt from my scalp and my hair frolics felt light opened combined with the shampoo and conditioner. Makes a great combo
Tonya J.
Graham, NC
Use it today and absolutely love it. The smell is amazing and it left my hair tangle free. Do not need a lot of product it will last a long time.
roxanne s.
Griffin, GA
Made my hair silky soft!! And beautiful in just one use its a amazing conditioner i would def recommend it for dry hair n long lasting scent
Sassy Scarlet -.
Lakeview, MI
Great product for soothing dry scalp and removing product build up. It did dry my fine hair out a bit but works great for my hubby and son!
Jessica D.
Valley park, MO
Feeling very nice, left my hair extremely soft and didn't pull my hair color which is a biggie for me. Smells pretty good will use again
Amber O.
Grand Forks, ND
I love this conditioner. It made my hair feel soft and didn’t weigh it down. I wish the scent was stronger and lasted longer on my hair.
Jessica B.
Sudbury, VT
This shampoo and conditioner is so good! It leaves your hair feeling clean and refreshed without stripping it! And the smell is HEAVEN!
Patience M.
Oceanside, CA
Just like the shampoo this conditioner makes my hair feel amazing. My hair is so soft and I just cant get over how much I love this.
Lyrical B.
Gfafb, ND
Worked great on my bleached hair ! Came out soft clean and my wavy hair still had its curls !
Definitely great and good price too
Laura P.
Millsboro , DE
How frequently should I use this product?

Target

Target was opened in another window. If you made a purchase Cash Back will be automatically added to your Ebates account tomorrow.