BY PANTENE

Get ready to hit reset and restore your hair's balance. With Pantene Pro-V Blends Charcoal Conditioner, soothe strands from root to tip with the power of Pro-V nutrient blends and notes of mint leaves, water lily and amber. Watch natural volume and magnetic shine return as this conditioner nourishes to leave nothing but refreshed, flawless hair. Charcoal naturally detoxifies, reenergizes, renews and restores hair by removing impurities for a longer-lasting clean and natural volume. Experience the difference of this renewing cream rinse with a Pro-V blend of vitamin B5 and antioxidants. The purifying conditioner nourishes hair while removing dirt and impurities, leaving hair with a fully refreshed and renewed look.

Product Form: Liquid

Beauty Purpose: Basic conditioning

Hair Type: All Hair Types

• How frequently should I use this product?5 Answers
Alysha C.
Columbia Hts, MN
I will now be buying this shampoo and conditioner combination! I love this stuff. It makes my hair feel clean, but not heavy. It smells great. It makes my hair feel soft & silky.
Skylar T.
Austin, TX
Awesome product. Left my hair so soft, it felt like I had a deep conditioner in. Rinses out well too, so your hair doesn’t feel slimy. Left hair smelling fresh for several days!
Amber M.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
I love this , it is now my favorite shampoo and conditioner!! I love the smell but the way your hair looks and feels is amazing and a little bit lighter ! I like that it had a pump!!
Amy R.
Ola, AR
This conditioner is awesome. It has a light smell that is not overpowering. My hair and scalp feels so clean and soft and free of buildup. My hair feels amazing after every use.
bethany m.
Lancaster, SC
The Pantene charcoal conditioner is the best match for the shampoo. It rinsed out well and doesn't weigh your hair down. The duo is my favorite now! Perfect for my hair.
Shawna D.
Syracuse, NY
This conditioner is amazing paired with the shampoo! This duo leaves my hair shiny, clean, healthy and full looking. It smells great, it doesn’t leave my hair greasy or leave a residue. My hair feels absolutely soft and amazing!
Rachael S.
Fredericktown, OH
I enjoy this conditioner in conjunction with the shampoo. I do wish it was more moisturizing, but it doesn’t weigh down my hair at all! I also love the smell!
Autumn F.
Purchased at: ULTA
This charcoal conditioner was amazing! It made my hair look so much more healthier and more silky. I love using there shampoo and conditioner. Life changer
Alyssa M.
Marysville, MI
Just like with the shampoo, I wasn’t sure how I would feel about this product but I actually really like it. My hair was extremely soft after using it!
Dani D.
Spokane , WA
Excellent formula , thinner than the shampoo but still great . Smelt amazing and felt great in the hair . But did not give my hair any extra moisture
Laura P.
Millsboro , DE
How frequently should I use this product?

Target

Target was opened in another window. If you made a purchase Cash Back will be automatically added to your Ebates account tomorrow.