BY PANTENE

Get ready to hit reset and restore your hair's balance. With Pantene Pro-V Blends Charcoal Conditioner, soothe strands from root to tip with the power of Pro-V nutrient blends and notes of mint leaves, water lily and amber. Watch natural volume and magnetic shine return as this conditioner nourishes to leave nothing but refreshed, flawless hair. Charcoal naturally detoxifies, reenergizes, renews and restores hair by removing impurities for a longer-lasting clean and natural volume. Experience the difference of this renewing cream rinse with a Pro-V blend of vitamin B5 and antioxidants. The purifying conditioner nourishes hair while removing dirt and impurities, leaving hair with a fully refreshed and renewed look.

Product Form: Liquid

Beauty Purpose: Basic conditioning

Hair Type: All Hair Types

• How frequently should I use this product?4 Answers
Lindsey C.
Columbus, IN
Pantene Charcoal Conditioner Renewing Cream Rinse - 17.9 fl oz I received Pantene Charcoal Conditioner free for testing purposes! It is filled with Pro Vitamin B5 and Anti-Oxidants. It is also silicone free. I had never tried using or thought of using Charcoal in my hair, until I tried this. The first thing I noticed about this product was that it smelled great. I only had to use 2 pumps of the product, and it conditioned all my hair. I have long hair, so that was impressive. It is a very lightweight conditioner. It didn't leave my hair greasy at all. After I rinsed my hair out, it felt so clean. I wasn't left with any buildup or residue. I usually use a hair oil to brush my hair out after I wash and condition, but I was able to brush right through my hair with no problems after this condition treatment. I braid my hair after I brush it out and sleep on it at night. My hair was still a bit damp in the morning, but it was full of body and shine. My hair definitely felt conditioned, clean, and renewed. I believe it was a very effective product, and I would definitely suggest trying it and would purchase it. That says a lot, because I don't usually purchase Pantene. My hair didn't feel weighed down, and it felt so clean. Overall, it just felt so lightweight yet full of body, and it lasted for a few days!
Mandy E.
I used the Pantene Charcoal Conditioner after using the same purifying shampoo and I am definitely sold on the pair. I expected them to be black like most charcoal products but neither were. And both smelled AMAZING. They have a beautiful clean floral scent that I am in love with. And the scent lasted(I woke up the next morning and it smelled like I had just washed my hair!) The conditioner left my hair super soft, silky and manageable but also gave it amazing volume and lift. And although the labels don't say color safe so I was a little concerned for my dyed hair(there was no bleeding in the water so I felt I was ok) once I used it and checked my color after complete and dry my color was fine. Overall this was an amazing product I am definitely going to be buying and using on a regular basis.
Britt M.
I’ve been a huge fan of Pantene’s conditioners since I was in middle school. They always left my hair with manageability and sheen like no other! My hair has been a bit of a battle in the last couple of years due to some wear and tear, age and okay I’ll be real and say partially due to me not getting enough trims. Well thankfully I got a haircut, but a couple months later I found out I was receiving this product and I was ecstatic! I’m an oily and limp haired girl, who’s hair can go from cleaning clean to grimy in a day. Some conditioners of my past haven’t given my hair the TLC it needed, including conditioners touted as repairing and deep conditioning. Many times I’ve even let my hair dry naturally to still find my strands feeling left feeling like straw, but not with this conditioner. This conditioner comes in a convenient pump, which honesty had me falling in love with this product at first site, but it got even better! The smell is amazing, it’s a heavenly floral scent that I can’t get enough of. It reminds me of something familiar and nostalgic personally (what that is I don’t know) that I really enjoy, but it’s not overpowering. The conditioner is a good creamy consistency, but has the perfect texture that you can tell right away it won’t suffocate and weigh your hair down, which is exactly what I need to avoid from keeping my hair flat. Since my scalp is oily I only use this on the bottom half of my hair (so ears down) in tandem with the accompanying charcoal shampoo and my hair has never looked better! This and the shampoo has made my hair more manageable and just generally more cooperative. My hair is shinier than I’ve seen it in a long time, my hair is smooth without random lumps and bumps in random spots of my hair (my hair is straight but I always find random creases popping up I my hair, but not with this!). Even during humid days, my hair doesn’t frizz up as much, and once I’m near some AC my hair defeats right back to where it was, it’s great! Combing through it is a breeze and my hair just feels clean to boot. Overall though the shine and just general look of my hair is what impressed me the most. Drying my hair has been so much easier and I swear once I’m done blow drying my hair (I just flip it over) it looks like I got a blow out! Thank you charcoal and thank you Pantene!
Nicole A.
Mc Kees Rocks, PA
First of all i just want to day how much I enjoy trying products with charcol in them... Anything ranging from toothpastes, soaps, and face masks. This is the very first hair product ive used with charcol in it though. I was so excited to recieve this in a voxbox and be able to give my honest opinion and review! I loved the box so much I kept it to use for storage. First thing every woman does is smell her products right? Well needless to say I was not disapointed with neither the shampoo or the conditoner. They both have a very pleasant, girly, but soft and clean smell. Its similar to other Pantene products but different aswell. I knew I was gunna like them right after smelling and rubbing a little on my fingers to see what the formula was like. 2 months later with both bottles gone im sad to see this go. I really enjoyed both. I felt the charcol shampoo was really cleansing on my hair but also not drieing... It was nourishing and made my hair smell great. Any time someone got close to me they would compliment my hair smell. Lol. And thats even after 2 or 3 days. Thank you so much Pantene and Influenster for giving me the opportunity before many to give my opinon. Affordable haircare and works good! Also love how available it is... You can buy at Walmart, CVS, Walgreens, Dollar Stores, Amazon, etc... So its not hard to find. Also wanted to add that I am a 25 year old Italian white women with oily hair on the meduim to thicker side. My hair is color treated aswell and I only wash my hair one to two times a week. I used both products on me. I also tested the products out on my sons hair. He is a 4 year old with curly frizzy coils..very very thick and knots super fast. I did not use the shampoo on his hair. The conditoner worked pretty good tho so i would say different hair types can use it but I would only really reccomend daily use of this for white people hair. Every ones hair reacts differently to things tho so it doesnt hurt to try. It says its made for all hair types. And it wasnt drying. 4+ stars out of 5 but i rated 5 because i loved the charcol and the smell.
Julie M.
Mary Esther, FL
I love almost any charcoal products out there so when I found out about this conditioner I was receiving, I was super excited. I received the shampoo and the conditioner but I will review just the conditioner here. Another brand charcoal conditioner I used left my hair super greasy feeling and it had no scent at all so I was kinda worried about trying this one out after that mess. But this was the total opposite of that one. It smells nice and clean, but the scent is not too strong. It conditioned my hair well without weighing it down or making it look greasy. I have been using it for about 2 weeks now 2-3 times a week on color treated hair and I haven't noticed it stripping my color either. Will deff be incorporating this into my regular shower goodies. I received this product complimentary in exchange for my review, but these are my own personal opinions.
Billie N.
Westland, MI
I absolutely love the charcoal shampoo and conditioner by Pantene, it didn't leave a nasty coating on my hair like most conditioners do. It does smell a little manly kind of like a cologne but it still was good smelling. I received this product for my honest review and I absolutely love it.
Tara G.
Philadelphia, PA
This seems to be a really nice conditioner. Usually, I use shampoo only and then a light leave-in conditioner to cut down on frizz. This time I tried the shampoo and conditioner without a leave in, and it dried and styled really well! It's not too frizzy and doesn't seem to leave any residue. The only thing I don't like is the smell. It's a little too heavy and perfumy for me. I personally prefer lighter botanical scents that don't clash with my perfume.

I received this for free from Influenster and I'm thrilled with it!
Haley P.
Wichita , KS
Update!! Just finished both bottles and I'm going to give it a 9 out of 10!! Only thing I didn't love it for was washing out hair color. But I used it on all my haircut only clients and everyone loved the smell and how there hair felt afterwards!! #pantene #pantenecharcoalshampoo

Just received my #pantenecharcoal #influenster #voxbox 3 days ago and I've been using it on ALL my Hair clients at the salon and Everyone just Loves it so far!!!! I received this product complementary for testing purposesPantene Charcoal Shampoo Purifying Root Wash - 17.9 fl ozPantene Charcoal Conditioner Renewing Cream Rinse - 17.9 fl oz • I WAS NOT COMPENSATED FOR THIS POST; HOWEVER, I AM CREATING THIS POST AS PART OF A CONTEST
Jessica S.
I received this product for free for testing purposes. I used the shampoo then followed up with the conditioner. The scent was as delightful as the shampoo and I needed quite a bit of conditioner to mix through my hair. As I was applying the conditioner and then let it soak in I get my hair instantly becoming smooth, hydrated and moisturized. However, when I rinsed the product off my hair I didn’t like the feeling of my hair. It still felt tangled and wasn’t too soft or moisturized. I had to follow up with an additional conditioner that would leave my hair feeling healthy.
Zoia I.
Cypress, TX
This conditioner worked perfect for my colored and dry blond hair, but the way, I left it on my hair for 5-7 min ,after washing with the same brand shampoo, massaged my hair a little, the result was stunning, moisturized, light , shiny hair, will recommend and buy this stuff.
I got this conditioner for free from influenster.
Laura P.
Millsboro , DE
How frequently should I use this product?

Target

Target was opened in another window. If you made a purchase Cash Back will be automatically added to your Ebates account tomorrow.