BY PANTENE #89 in Skincare Sets

Smooth & Sleek With Argan Oil From Morocco Taming Shampoo: Smooth & Sleek Shampoo with Argan Oil and Antioxidants: Preps hair by gently cleansing to remove build-up; Features micro-smoothers to detangle strands, leaving hair silky and manageable; Use with Smooth & Sleek Conditioner to combat humidity and tame frizz for 72 hoursTrial Size Blowout Extend Dry Shampoo: With the Pantene® Pro-V® Dry Shampoo Collection, you can try it dry. The exclusive Pro-V formula with natural tapioca absorbs oil and gives you instantly refreshed hair without washing.

• Is it true that Pantene has wax in it to enhance your hai...1 Answers
  • How well does this product work and how does it make your...9 Answers
  • Does this product leave a lot of build up in your hair? 1 Answers
Amanda K.
Love this stuff. Got a sample in allure magazine a while back and have bought it ever since. It's great if you're on a budget and want healthy, soft hair with shine for days! Highly recommend Pantene Blowout Extend Smooth & Sleek Shampoo
Samantha S.
Hastings, MN
I have had my fair share of trying out different brands of shampoo & conditioner to search for one that doesn’t make my hair greasy. Now this product smells wonderful, but the conditioner makes my hair soooo greasy. I can typically go 3-4 days without washing my hair. When i use this, it looks so gross after one day. Not the right product for me.
Yamairis L.
MIAMI, FL
Me encanta este producto, es mi champú favorito, siempre lo utilizan no cambiaría por nada, ya que los beneficios que aporta a mi pelo son increíbles, lo mantiene sano y fuerte, ya que de haberlo expuesto mucho a la secadora y el hierro y el aceite de argán que trae ese brillo que necesita el pelo para parecer lindo, sólo mi favorito.
Victoria W.
After a period of dryness in my hair, I decided to purchase this Pantene product. It smells nice and helped bring some shine into my dull hair when used with the paired conditioner. Its an affordable product and I would buy again! Also, it's formulated without parabens (not all Pantene products but this one is):
Lysmarie R.
Wahiawa , HI
Exactly what my hair needs!!! This is an amazing product it really does live up to the expectation. It leaves my hair so soft and the smell is out of this world. I'm a sucker for smells and this leaves my hair super soft.
Genesis C.
Cooper city, FL
Love this shampoo, Pantene is my go-to-brand of hair products and this shampoo hasnt let me down, I like that it comes with a dry shampoo sample because I'm a fan of dry shampoo, you can keep your hair stylish for long, I have tried a few brands and this one is pretty good, I'm overall satisfied.
Gloria S.
Kissimmee, FL
I love this product.  It leaves my hair shiny and smooth. My hair is damage but when I use this product my hair looks shiny and healthy. I can go three days without having wash again.  Also it smells great. Very satisfied w this product and would recommend it
Melissa M.
West Haven
I used this once before when i had straighened my hair and it wasn't that much of a noticable difference. I usually go 4 days with no wash and I didnt feel like it was clean. I still have high hopes for a dry shampoo but for this was not for me.
evy A.
This product is really good. It makes my hair really silky and smooth . I would recommend this to someone who is looking . It's an amazing product more people should use this :)
Nikki J.
LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this shampoo! So, for a while I had been dealing with an itchy scalp and decided to switch back to Pantene and I'm so glad I did. First of all, I no longer have an itchy scalp and I always get complimented on how nice my hair smells! I couple this shampoo with the conditioner and I absolutely love it. It's my favorite :)
Brittany B.
How well does this product work and how does it make your hair feel?
Lucia P.
Texas City, TX
Pantene product I use it occasionally, but when I use am satisfied because my hair leaving it soft, with a special glow and delicious aroma, the shampoo as reacondionador is suitable for my hair, but it is true that we must change brand shampoo and reconditioner time to time ??
Lucia P.
Texas City, TX
Jaime G.
Gilmanton, NH
Does this product leave a lot of build up in your hair?
Amy R.
Saint Gabriel, LA
Is it true that Pantene has wax in it to enhance your hairs shininess? I have heard from several hair dressers to never use this brand and was just wondering if someone could validate this for me :)