BY PANTENE

Smooth & Sleek With Argan Oil From Morocco Finishing Conditioner: Smooth & Sleek Conditioner with Argan Oil and Antioxidants: Features micro-smoothers to detangle strands and smooth rough cuticles, leaving hair silky and manageable; Combats humidity and to control frizz; Use with Smooth & Sleek Shampoo to help block the protein-stripping, weakening effects of copper minerals in water. Your hair stays strong and resilient.Trial Size Blowout Extend Dry Shampoo: With the Pantene® Pro-V® Dry Shampoo Collection, you can try it dry. The exclusive Pro-V formula with natural tapioca absorbs oil and gives you instantly refreshed hair without washing.

Maureen S.
Northwood
I love Pantene's line of products! It leaves my hair softer than anything else. Their dry shampoo is not over drying but really takes care of the greasy roots!
Sherry B.
Valley Stream, NY
Love this sleekiness of the shampoo, smells great and with the Argan oil moistures the hair, I use this product twice per week, I would recommend this product.
Olivia K.
Detroit , MI
First and foremost, the smell is amazing! I find myself constantly smelling my hair throughout the Day! Very high quality product without the price tag.
Sasha M.
Deltona, FL
I love this Pantene smooth and sleek! It gets rid of all the frizz and leaves my hair shiny I have dry frizzy hair and this product takes care of it.
gisselle c.
Hesperia, CA
pantene is such a great brand to buy any sort of hair products from. i can't live without any of their products and i notice it's all i seem to use
Jazmin B.
Indianapolis
I really like how this shampoo and conditioner leaves my hair really soft and when im brushing my hair it doesnt get tangled like other products.
Charlene Q.
I love using this Pantene it leaves my hair very soft and smooth I love the smell and my hair stays shiny I will def keep using this product!
leesha s.
I was never a big fan of pentane and to one day my husband had to buy new shampoo he brought me this home and I absolutely love it in my hair
Courtenae D. M.
This product smells good . The shampoo anf conditioner leaves my hair feeling soft also. I recommend for tgose who want smooth sleek hair
Theladyj S.
I would really love to try this product, I have heard a lot of great things about it and I'm looking for a product I can hold on to.