Pantene Blowout Extend Smooth & Sleek Conditioner

Smooth & Sleek With Argan Oil From Morocco Finishing Conditioner: Smooth & Sleek Conditioner with Argan Oil and Antioxidants: Features micro-smoothers to detangle strands and smooth rough cuticles, leaving hair silky and manageable; Combats humidity and to control frizz; Use with Smooth & Sleek Shampoo to help block the protein-stripping, weakening effects of copper minerals in water. Your hair stays strong and resilient.Trial Size Blowout Extend Dry Shampoo: With the Pantene® Pro-V® Dry Shampoo Collection, you can try it dry. The exclusive Pro-V formula with natural tapioca absorbs oil and gives you instantly refreshed hair without washing.

Alexis W.
Independence, KY
I love this brand of shampoo and conditioner. I have badly damaged hair and immediately after putting this conditioner in my hair, it feels so much better. Love this product 100%
Madison K.
I love Pantene! I love this product because it leaves your hair looking nice! It moisturizes my hair without making it look oily! I would definitely recommend this product. I also love the smell of it!!!
Aly S.
Super good conditioner! I have long hair that gets incredibly tangled throughout the day and don't even have to spend the time brushing it if I shower and use this- so helpful!
alyssa w.
leaves my hair silky smooth for days! but doesn't get greasy! one of the only conditioners that doesn't get my hair greasy. i can go 3 days with being confident with my hair. i buy it every time i need new conditioner
Chelsey T.
Bristol, TN
This product weighed my hair down...Left it with an unpleasant feeling. I had to wash my hair sooner than preferred due to the way it made my hair feel. I would prefer to use a different brand. Not recommended
amy b.
We are a Pantene family and we buy in bulk. This product has always done what it says it will do. We also love that it is affordable and it makes our hair smell AMAZING!! You have a customer for life!
Heaven M.
Los Angeles , CA
I love Pantene , it makes my hair feel so soft and so clean. The smell of the shampoo is so refreshing also , I've tried many different brands abd nothing compares to this.
Kirsten T.
I love this Pantene! It's the only kind I will buy of this brand! I'm obsessed with Argan Oil and so I love how silky, shiny, and smooth my hair is after I use this followed by the conditioner. It's not heavy and isn't greasy and it makes my thin hair look awesome!
Candace L.
I've tried this when I couldn't find my usual finisher. It works just fine and doesn't affect my hair color. It was a little heavy for my tastes, but maybe I just didn't use use it correctly. Still okay to get in a pinch when you need something for frizz.
Amy R.
This conditioner is great for keeping that smooth no fly always look in humid temps. I used it on a recent trip to the south and it kept my frizz factor in check. If you use this conditioner in winter months or in a really dry climate I can weigh your hair down a bit, but it is perfect for summer.