BY PANTENE

Smooth & Sleek With Argan Oil From Morocco Finishing Conditioner: Smooth & Sleek Conditioner with Argan Oil and Antioxidants: Features micro-smoothers to detangle strands and smooth rough cuticles, leaving hair silky and manageable; Combats humidity and to control frizz; Use with Smooth & Sleek Shampoo to help block the protein-stripping, weakening effects of copper minerals in water. Your hair stays strong and resilient.Trial Size Blowout Extend Dry Shampoo: With the Pantene® Pro-V® Dry Shampoo Collection, you can try it dry. The exclusive Pro-V formula with natural tapioca absorbs oil and gives you instantly refreshed hair without washing.

Candace L.
I've tried this when I couldn't find my usual finisher. It works just fine and doesn't affect my hair color. It was a little heavy for my tastes, but maybe I just didn't use use it correctly. Still okay to get in a pinch when you need something for frizz.
Amy R.
This conditioner is great for keeping that smooth no fly always look in humid temps. I used it on a recent trip to the south and it kept my frizz factor in check. If you use this conditioner in winter months or in a really dry climate I can weigh your hair down a bit, but it is perfect for summer.
Belinda C.
I actually love this on my hair. Gives great protection to my curls. I absolutely think you should give it a try. It is in the affordable price. The smell was amazing left my hair soft. I am so buying more of it when I run out of the one I have.
Katelyn O.
E Stroudsburg, PA
I love the smooth& sleek by Pantene pro-v! This makes my hair feel so smooth and shiny. I have split ends and my ends are just fryd cause of my long hair... And this just makes my hair look and feel much better
Ashlee S.
Downey, CA
I like it because it really does make my hair soft and manageable when I'm working the product in. However, it does seem to dry out my hair and doesn't do everything the packaging says . The only reason I give it three stars is because it helps my hair untangle .
Mariluli D.
West Palm Bch, FL
For years and years Pantene has been the only product that has touched my hair, I have dry hair, it gets tangled easily and as soon as the conditioner touches my hair the texture changes dramatically, I totally recommend it, nothing in the market compares!
morgan B.
McDonough, GA
I love love love dry shampoo for after the gym or when I am just to tired to wash my hair. Pantene gives my hair a refreshed clean look and also makes my hair get a little extra volume to it. Most dry shampoos get clumps out white but Pantene doesn't!
Molly R.
Chicago
I love how smooth and shiny this product makes my hair! I have naturally curly hair and this product really works well on my straight days, no freeze and it makes my hair very sleek!
Melanie P.
Alcalde, NM
Smells great and it seems like a good product. I just have an underlining issue with my sensitive scalp that this doesn't take care of so I can't give a fair review. So it's good.
Eva L.
Albuquerque, NM
Pantene has always been a favorite of mine. Smells good and does the job on my hair. Especially with my curly frizzy hair leaves it smooth and silky when I wear my hair straight.