BY PANTENE

Smooth & Sleek With Argan Oil From Morocco Finishing Conditioner: Smooth & Sleek Conditioner with Argan Oil and Antioxidants: Features micro-smoothers to detangle strands and smooth rough cuticles, leaving hair silky and manageable; Combats humidity and to control frizz; Use with Smooth & Sleek Shampoo to help block the protein-stripping, weakening effects of copper minerals in water. Your hair stays strong and resilient.Trial Size Blowout Extend Dry Shampoo: With the Pantene® Pro-V® Dry Shampoo Collection, you can try it dry. The exclusive Pro-V formula with natural tapioca absorbs oil and gives you instantly refreshed hair without washing.

Tara T.
Leonard town
I love this product although I prefer a different product this one sure does work just as well. It basically does what it says it does. It gives your hair a smooth texture.
Michelle H.
Upland, CA
My hairs about 18'' long so it takes time to make sure my hairs nice sleek and shiny. This product is heaven in a bottle my hair could go 3 days without a wash . I would recommend it undoubtedly
Christina M.
Kissimmee, FL
Love this!! Use this when I'm straightening my hair and want that antifrizz locked in. Comes with the complimentary oil which is great!! Love the shampoo and conditioner smells great and leaves hair feeling soft and sleek
Victoria r.
We stocked up on this one because its used in every bathroom in our home. Smell is great and softens really well. i love it so much i always buy this stuff when i run out!
Kendrika M.
Pantene is a product line that I always go back to because it never let's me down so even thou I haven't tried this yet I still stand behind it because of the company!!!
Isadora D.
My hair loves to be taken care of by the Pantene products .. Besides the wonderful smell, it leaves the hair soft, bright and very light. Whenever I use these products I never regret it.
Madison K.
I love Pantene! I love this product because it leaves your hair looking nice! It moisturizes my hair without making it look oily! I would definitely recommend this product. I also love the smell of it!!!
amy b.
We are a Pantene family and we buy in bulk. This product has always done what it says it will do. We also love that it is affordable and it makes our hair smell AMAZING!! You have a customer for life!
Heaven M.
Los Angeles , CA
I love Pantene , it makes my hair feel so soft and so clean. The smell of the shampoo is so refreshing also , I've tried many different brands abd nothing compares to this.
Kirsten T.
I love this Pantene! It's the only kind I will buy of this brand! I'm obsessed with Argan Oil and so I love how silky, shiny, and smooth my hair is after I use this followed by the conditioner. It's not heavy and isn't greasy and it makes my thin hair look awesome!