BY PANTENE

Smooth & Sleek With Argan Oil From Morocco Finishing Conditioner: Smooth & Sleek Conditioner with Argan Oil and Antioxidants: Features micro-smoothers to detangle strands and smooth rough cuticles, leaving hair silky and manageable; Combats humidity and to control frizz; Use with Smooth & Sleek Shampoo to help block the protein-stripping, weakening effects of copper minerals in water. Your hair stays strong and resilient.Trial Size Blowout Extend Dry Shampoo: With the Pantene® Pro-V® Dry Shampoo Collection, you can try it dry. The exclusive Pro-V formula with natural tapioca absorbs oil and gives you instantly refreshed hair without washing.

Sam M.
Los Angeles
I love this product it has helped my hair be softer and shinier! I wash every other day and my second day is as good as the first. I perfer this shampoo because it smells nice and doesn't feel too heavy on my hair.
Kristin G.
Mobile, AL
This is my go to shampoo and conditioner set. I have very very long think unruly hair. The smooth and sleek doesn't leave my hair oily or weight down but gives it the extra shine and less frizz! I love this stuff
Eva L.
Albuquerque, NM
Pantene has always been a favorite of mine. Smells good and does the job on my hair. Especially with my curly frizzy hair leaves it smooth and silky when I wear my hair straight.
GRIZZLY M.
Jefferson Cty, TN
It's so good for your hair id definitely would buy it again it leaves me hair sleek and shine and it's so good for dryness and I could go days without having to wash my hair I'm so glad I bought the product
Neishaliz C.
Chicopee, MA
I think this is an excellent repair product. The shampoo and conditioner leaves my hair smooth, soft and looks shiny, also helps with my hair falling out so much. I am very satisfied and recommend it.
ella s.
Saint Louis, MO
This product is fine. It does the job of cleaning my hair nice and smells great but leaves my hair feeling pretty sticky so I have to make sure I condition well. But overall you get your money's worth.
Lauren H.
Shadyside, OH
This shampoo leaves my hair smooth and super soft. My hair is damaged, but this shampoo makes my ends feel smooth. You can go about 2 days without washing it, if you have oily hair. Very affordable.
Cynthia H.
Idaho Falls, ID
Made my hair pretty oily. Was not very impressed. But may try again to see if it was just a fluke before i toss it. Was really excited to try this so hopefully the second time is the charm (:
Amy D.
Georgetown, KY
My go to shampoo. I straighten and dye my hair quite often and this brand really keeps my hair feeling brand new! Very similar to the high end products! I can go at least one day without washing my hair with this product and it still feels clean!
Gunjan K.
I like this shampoo it is very good if you need a smooth finish. It does make your hair lighter in volume. It is better than the dove shampoo i used. 1-2 washes will give you smooth hairs.