BY PANTENE

Smooth & Sleek With Argan Oil From Morocco Finishing Conditioner: Smooth & Sleek Conditioner with Argan Oil and Antioxidants: Features micro-smoothers to detangle strands and smooth rough cuticles, leaving hair silky and manageable; Combats humidity and to control frizz; Use with Smooth & Sleek Shampoo to help block the protein-stripping, weakening effects of copper minerals in water. Your hair stays strong and resilient.Trial Size Blowout Extend Dry Shampoo: With the Pantene® Pro-V® Dry Shampoo Collection, you can try it dry. The exclusive Pro-V formula with natural tapioca absorbs oil and gives you instantly refreshed hair without washing.

Natasha H.
My favorite shampoo that I've used so far. I like it even more than I did high end salon shampoos. It leaves my hair so soft and clean, if I skip the conditioner, my hair is still great!
Neishaliz C.
Palm Bay, FL
I think this is an excellent repair product. The shampoo and conditioner leaves my hair smooth, soft and looks shiny, also helps with my hair falling out so much. I am very satisfied and recommend it.
shelley p.
This is a very good product if u want to repair ur hair. The morrocco oil that is in this shampoo really does the job. Makes my hair soft and silky. I have damaged my hair from coloring it and this is my #1 for repair. Highly, highly, highly recommend! I will never use another shampoo.
Emily H.
Pacific, WA
We have all had those days where you are running late or your hair for what ever reason looks like you didn't wash it, I think mine is because I'm really good friends with my conditioner and like to use way more then I need. after drying and straightning my hair it sometimes looks like I didn't even wash it which is a huge problem, which is when I turn to this dry shampoo. s few sprays here and there and I end up getting a little more control of my hair back so it's a huge win. I would recommend not going crazy with the spray because you really can use to much and it puts you back where you started.
melanie V.
Spokane Vly, WA
I love this product. I have partially wavy and partially straight hair. This product helps smooth out my hair mak ok ng it more straight. It is easy to wash out and smells great
Heather E.
This product is great.  It keeps your hair smooth and silky as well as taking away any noticeable oils..  This dry shampoo allows me to go two days without washing my hair.
Karen T.
San Francisco
I love how this shampoo leave my hair, the smell is really good , my hair is more health since I start to use this shampoo, I have my hair now so much beautiful and nice I recommend so much this product
Aly S.
Salem, VA
Super good conditioner! I have long hair that gets incredibly tangled throughout the day and don't even have to spend the time brushing it if I shower and use this- so helpful!
Caitlin M.
This shampoo is nice for a drugstore product. I don't purchase this as much as other brands. But when this has a sale I purchase it and I do enjoy it. Makes my hair feel clean
Kelly W.
Colorado Springs , CO
Pantene has the best conditioner at the drugstore. My hair dresser recommended Pantene because other brands were leaving buildup on my scalp. I have not had a problem since switching over to Pantene