BY PANTENE

Smooth & Sleek With Argan Oil From Morocco Finishing Conditioner: Smooth & Sleek Conditioner with Argan Oil and Antioxidants: Features micro-smoothers to detangle strands and smooth rough cuticles, leaving hair silky and manageable; Combats humidity and to control frizz; Use with Smooth & Sleek Shampoo to help block the protein-stripping, weakening effects of copper minerals in water. Your hair stays strong and resilient.Trial Size Blowout Extend Dry Shampoo: With the Pantene® Pro-V® Dry Shampoo Collection, you can try it dry. The exclusive Pro-V formula with natural tapioca absorbs oil and gives you instantly refreshed hair without washing.

Julia Kimberly F.
Irvine, CA
I love this Pantene shampoo! It's inexpensive yet is such a great product. I really like the results of this product because it keeps my hair from frizz. It also is great at moisturizing and conditioning. And it makes my hair smell great!
Madelene H.
I use to have dry and unmanageable hair split ends till my family and I started using Pantene products what a difference it has made I can actually go outside without putting on a hat I do not have to worry about my hair looking dead instead my hair looks alive and healthy
Rosalind P.
My daughter has hair that is prone to dryness and this is the first product that has alleviated that problem for her. The smell is pleasant and a little goes a long way. The only drawback is that I wish it came it a much larger size.
Rachel M.
Although I have always used Pantene growing up, With having oily hair it can sometimes add extra to my hair. It feels after I've washed my hair like there is still product in my hair which weighs down my overall hair appearance, however the smell has always been a plus!
Kayla J.
GA
This shampoo and conditioner keep my hair looking shiny and healthy. I never have to worry about my hair looking dead or not. It doesn't leave any residue behind, it cleans well, it doesn't leave my thin hair greasy feeling either.
Quianna W.
Coral Springs, FL
Pantene for sure has the best conditioners ever! This product does not leave residue in your hair and makes it feel soft. It is way better than others! I can go almost a full week without washing my hair! Very satisfied!
Nicole R.
Worked very well. If you spray too close it does give hair a little bit of a dusty appearance but comes out once you brush it through the hair. It compares well to other brands that areally similar. I would purchase it again.
Alondra G.
Winter Park, FL
With this product you get exactly what it says on the bottle. SMOOTH AND SLEEKY. I love it compared to any other brand. I recommend it. Please let me know how you guys feel about it if you guys test it out. It's amazing.
Casara B.
Union, WV
Pantene was the first dry shampoo I ever used. I like that it doesn't leave residue buildup and doesn't make my hair look or feel greasy. You could probably get by with using this for 2 days before washing your hair.
Sam M.
Los Angeles
I love this product it has helped my hair be softer and shinier! I wash every other day and my second day is as good as the first. I perfer this shampoo because it smells nice and doesn't feel too heavy on my hair.