BY PANTENE

Smooth & Sleek With Argan Oil From Morocco Finishing Conditioner: Smooth & Sleek Conditioner with Argan Oil and Antioxidants: Features micro-smoothers to detangle strands and smooth rough cuticles, leaving hair silky and manageable; Combats humidity and to control frizz; Use with Smooth & Sleek Shampoo to help block the protein-stripping, weakening effects of copper minerals in water. Your hair stays strong and resilient.Trial Size Blowout Extend Dry Shampoo: With the Pantene® Pro-V® Dry Shampoo Collection, you can try it dry. The exclusive Pro-V formula with natural tapioca absorbs oil and gives you instantly refreshed hair without washing.

Alondra G.
Winter Park, FL
With this product you get exactly what it says on the bottle. SMOOTH AND SLEEKY. I love it compared to any other brand. I recommend it. Please let me know how you guys feel about it if you guys test it out. It's amazing.
Casara B.
Union, WV
Pantene was the first dry shampoo I ever used. I like that it doesn't leave residue buildup and doesn't make my hair look or feel greasy. You could probably get by with using this for 2 days before washing your hair.
Amy D.
Lexington , KY
My go to shampoo. I straighten and dye my hair quite often and this brand really keeps my hair feeling brand new! Very similar to the high end products! I can go at least one day without washing my hair with this product and it still feels clean!
Sam M.
Los Angeles
I love this product it has helped my hair be softer and shinier! I wash every other day and my second day is as good as the first. I perfer this shampoo because it smells nice and doesn't feel too heavy on my hair.
GRIZZLY M.
Jefferson Cty, TN
It's so good for your hair id definitely would buy it again it leaves me hair sleek and shine and it's so good for dryness and I could go days without having to wash my hair I'm so glad I bought the product
Ambar A.
I must clarify that normally, my scalp is dry. However, during the days I do not have time to wash my hair in the morning this product is my salvation. All Pantene products are wonderful and so far I do not know anyone who complains about it, my whole family uses their line of shampoo, conditioner, ampoules, etc. Every time I can, I recomended.
ella s.
Saint Louis, MO
This product is fine. It does the job of cleaning my hair nice and smells great but leaves my hair feeling pretty sticky so I have to make sure I condition well. But overall you get your money's worth.
Lauren H.
Shadyside, OH
This shampoo leaves my hair smooth and super soft. My hair is damaged, but this shampoo makes my ends feel smooth. You can go about 2 days without washing it, if you have oily hair. Very affordable.
Gunjan K.
I like this shampoo it is very good if you need a smooth finish. It does make your hair lighter in volume. It is better than the dove shampoo i used. 1-2 washes will give you smooth hairs.
Neishaliz C.
Palm Bay, FL
I think this is an excellent repair product. The shampoo and conditioner leaves my hair smooth, soft and looks shiny, also helps with my hair falling out so much. I am very satisfied and recommend it.