BY PANTENE

Smooth & Sleek With Argan Oil From Morocco Finishing Conditioner: Smooth & Sleek Conditioner with Argan Oil and Antioxidants: Features micro-smoothers to detangle strands and smooth rough cuticles, leaving hair silky and manageable; Combats humidity and to control frizz; Use with Smooth & Sleek Shampoo to help block the protein-stripping, weakening effects of copper minerals in water. Your hair stays strong and resilient.Trial Size Blowout Extend Dry Shampoo: With the Pantene® Pro-V® Dry Shampoo Collection, you can try it dry. The exclusive Pro-V formula with natural tapioca absorbs oil and gives you instantly refreshed hair without washing.

Princess C.
Kingston
Troughout my entire life ive been using various types of shampoo and conditoners, even the two in one formulas... But a couple days ago i stated using this product and my hair left from very coarse to medium coarse and love this prouduct for that.
Matilda P.
I love this product because it smells good and works wonders for my dry hair. I wash my hair every second day with this product. There is not a lot of  residue left. I think there are better alternatives, but this product is very affordable.
Erika S.
Mallorytown
Great product!!! Makes hair very smooth and silky. Also a reasonable price. I can go 3 days without washing my hair, but usually go 2. I love this shampoo and prefer it over most others. No residue. I would recommend and buy again.
Sabrina M.
Meu Cabelo é Liso, mas contém muita química e tintura, por isso preciso de algo prático que me ajude a recuperá-lo e que não ocuoe muito o meu tempo. Só usei uma vez, mas confesso que gostei e gostaria de testar outros.
Aya O.
Not bad I don't know maybe because I'm allergic so I didn't like the smell good in comparison with the other products I used my shampoo at least three times a week I can't say that I'm super satisfied but it's fine !
Kaylee M.
Pantene is a good drugstore brand shampoo and it does what its suppose to I normally wash my hair every week it can compare to those high brands in case you are looking for an alternative no residue and I would purchase again and again and AGAIN lol
imma n.
OMG. I have used pantene since i was 8 and still use this product. Because this brand was soooooooo amazing 😄😄😄😄😄. You guys should try this, it makes your hair very smooth and sleek.
Tanya M.
Belcoo, Fermanagh
Very nice product. It does what it says. Is quite nourishing on the hair doesn't dry it out but I would say there are better alternatives but for the price it's pretty good
Andrea C.
San Pedro Sula
The dry shampoo is an excellent idea! Works for all that people that iron their hair and you want to keep it for more than one day so will not have sticky or greasy hair!
Ionela C.
Cobham
This product is perfect for my dry hair. The conditioner leaves my hair very silky and soft and The dry shampoo makes it very fresh, no grease. Great price also.