BY PANTENE

Smooth & Sleek With Argan Oil From Morocco Finishing Conditioner: Smooth & Sleek Conditioner with Argan Oil and Antioxidants: Features micro-smoothers to detangle strands and smooth rough cuticles, leaving hair silky and manageable; Combats humidity and to control frizz; Use with Smooth & Sleek Shampoo to help block the protein-stripping, weakening effects of copper minerals in water. Your hair stays strong and resilient.Trial Size Blowout Extend Dry Shampoo: With the Pantene® Pro-V® Dry Shampoo Collection, you can try it dry. The exclusive Pro-V formula with natural tapioca absorbs oil and gives you instantly refreshed hair without washing.

Gabriela R.
MIAMI, FL

I love this brand, it works for me, I have curly hair and it smoothes me, it lowers the volume, it puts more shine, my whole life I have used pantene, now I am a fan of argan oil, all the products containing it use them. Pantene has been the brand I've worn for years.
Rhonda L.
Helendale, CA
Good product . I like it ok. My hair is softer and has less frizz. This is a good match for me because I have crazy curly hair and it seems to tame it. I would recommend it to people with fine,frizzy or curly hair because it does smooth your hair
Ruth E.
Some pharmacy brands I hate more than others. But I can certainly say that Pantene is one of my top choices when it comes to pharmacy hair products. Super smooth and sleek results.
Karena S.
I myself used to use this hair product but after i heard that it caused your hair to have some type of wax in it i stopped using it ,before i did tho ,i could go two days without hair wash ,i am not totally satisfied with this product overall
vherna m.
I super loveeeeee how it feels when I put this product on my hair, its shiny and sexy! Pantene Blowout Extend Smooth & Sleek Shampoo
Jennifer P.
Cleanses well and leaves hair smelling great. Super sleek and straight when styled. Make hair look shiny and healthy. Good amount for the cost. You can find at most any store.
Rosalind P.
My daughter has hair that is prone to dryness and this is the first product that has alleviated that problem for her. The smell is pleasant and a little goes a long way. The only drawback is that I wish it came it a much larger size.
Rachel M.
Although I have always used Pantene growing up, With having oily hair it can sometimes add extra to my hair. It feels after I've washed my hair like there is still product in my hair which weighs down my overall hair appearance, however the smell has always been a plus!
Quianna W.
Coral Springs, FL
Pantene for sure has the best conditioners ever! This product does not leave residue in your hair and makes it feel soft. It is way better than others! I can go almost a full week without washing my hair! Very satisfied!
Nicole R.
Worked very well. If you spray too close it does give hair a little bit of a dusty appearance but comes out once you brush it through the hair. It compares well to other brands that areally similar. I would purchase it again.