BY PANTENE

Smooth & Sleek With Argan Oil From Morocco Finishing Conditioner: Smooth & Sleek Conditioner with Argan Oil and Antioxidants: Features micro-smoothers to detangle strands and smooth rough cuticles, leaving hair silky and manageable; Combats humidity and to control frizz; Use with Smooth & Sleek Shampoo to help block the protein-stripping, weakening effects of copper minerals in water. Your hair stays strong and resilient.Trial Size Blowout Extend Dry Shampoo: With the Pantene® Pro-V® Dry Shampoo Collection, you can try it dry. The exclusive Pro-V formula with natural tapioca absorbs oil and gives you instantly refreshed hair without washing.

Jessica R.
Lockport, LA
Great smell keeps hair feeling soft and helps to co tell the frizz all day great price
Jenni B.
Great feel and smells wonderful I love the way my hair feels after I use this product
Gaby R.
163 West 200 South, Apt 204, Salt Lake City
I really would like to use this Smooth & Sleek Pantene Blowout Extend With argan oil
Hannah C.
Vinton , VA
I love Pantene. The title says it all. So smooth and smells wonderful! Recommend!
Shannon J.
Detroit, MI
I.love rhe fragrance it left my hair shiny manageable sleek and smooth love tjis
Susana P.
Woodinville , WA
I like it. I am using it and my hair looks different. My hair is soft and shiny
Allison E.
Hamburg
I absolutely love this shampoo by Pantene. With this product, I generally wash my hair every other day. Unlike other products, this product does not leave a greasy residue on my scalp, so I have to wash less often (I have a very oily scalp). In addition, this product smells amazing! If you like Argan Oil, definitely check this out!
Hollie S.
Glasgow , Lanarkshire
I did already have the dry shampoo. So I was curious on trying this, it smells fantastic. i stocked up on a few bottles when it went on sale. It's so good for your hair id definitely buy it again it leaves me hair sleek and shine and it's so good for hair that appears dry and I could go days without having to wash my hair I'm so glad I bought the product. Life saver.
Antonia L.
I have very dry and fairly course red hair that always gets very frizzy but this Pantene leave in conditioner left my hair sleek, glossy and beautiful! I wash my hair every three days and this product didn't effect that because there was no type of residue. I will 100% repurchase! I have never had so many compliments on my hair. Thank you Pantene ❤
Maria Eug V.
Caracas
El aceite de argan que contiene este producto , para mi es lo que lo hace tan especial, pues las propiedades del argan son excelentes para hidratar , nutrir, reparar y hacer crecer el cabello con brillo y resistencia , mas a quienes suelen teñirse el cabello usualmente.