Pantene Blowout Extend Smooth & Sleek Conditioner

Smooth & Sleek With Argan Oil From Morocco Finishing Conditioner: Smooth & Sleek Conditioner with Argan Oil and Antioxidants: Features micro-smoothers to detangle strands and smooth rough cuticles, leaving hair silky and manageable; Combats humidity and to control frizz; Use with Smooth & Sleek Shampoo to help block the protein-stripping, weakening effects of copper minerals in water. Your hair stays strong and resilient.Trial Size Blowout Extend Dry Shampoo: With the Pantene® Pro-V® Dry Shampoo Collection, you can try it dry. The exclusive Pro-V formula with natural tapioca absorbs oil and gives you instantly refreshed hair without washing.

Lacreshia P.
Carencro , LA
great product... expensive but worth it ... i'm natural so argan oil does wonders for my hair
Kwanesha N.
Durham, NC
Does exactly what it say . Smooth and sleek. Keeps my hair feeling amazing. Very affordable!
Kimberly S.
I just love the way Pantene shampoo and conditioner smells!!!! By far my all time favorite
Jackylinn Marie G.
Baytown, TX
Great product. I love the smell this product and all Pantene. They all have a great smell.
Suzzet S.
Sunnyside, WA
Left my hair silky and manageable. Not dry or poofy, not oily either. Felt soft and fluffy
Jenny X.
I have very thin hair so when I condition my hair it leaves my hair super flat and light.
ashley h.
Albany, OR
I always use this when blow drying and I don't see much of a difference except good smell
Jessica A.
Glendale, AZ
I don't like Pantene products breaks my scalp out really bad I have psoriasis on my head
Laura D.
Make hair so smooth and helps with naturel curly hair keeps it tame when trying manage it
Teresa E.
Dallas, TX
Works great just don't put the conditioner on the top to avoid it from weighing it down