BY PANTENE

Smooth & Sleek With Argan Oil From Morocco Finishing Conditioner: Smooth & Sleek Conditioner with Argan Oil and Antioxidants: Features micro-smoothers to detangle strands and smooth rough cuticles, leaving hair silky and manageable; Combats humidity and to control frizz; Use with Smooth & Sleek Shampoo to help block the protein-stripping, weakening effects of copper minerals in water. Your hair stays strong and resilient.Trial Size Blowout Extend Dry Shampoo: With the Pantene® Pro-V® Dry Shampoo Collection, you can try it dry. The exclusive Pro-V formula with natural tapioca absorbs oil and gives you instantly refreshed hair without washing.

Megan B.
Awesome product for second day hair! And the conditioner is amazing for dry ends or breakage
Kwanesha N.
Durham , NC
Does exactly what it say . Smooth and sleek. Keeps my hair feeling amazing. Very affordable!
Kimberly S.
I just love the way Pantene shampoo and conditioner smells!!!! By far my all time favorite
Suzzet S.
Sunnyside, WA
Left my hair silky and manageable. Not dry or poofy, not oily either. Felt soft and fluffy
Jackylinn Marie G.
Baytown, TX
Great product. I love the smell this product and all Pantene. They all have a great smell.
ashley h.
Albany, OR
I always use this when blow drying and I don't see much of a difference except good smell
Jessica A.
Glendale, AZ
I don't like Pantene products breaks my scalp out really bad I have psoriasis on my head
Laura D.
Make hair so smooth and helps with naturel curly hair keeps it tame when trying manage it
Jenny X.
I have very thin hair so when I condition my hair it leaves my hair super flat and light.
Jessica R.
Lockport, LA
Great smell keeps hair feeling soft and helps to co tell the frizz all day great price