BY PANTENE

Smooth & Sleek With Argan Oil From Morocco Finishing Conditioner: Smooth & Sleek Conditioner with Argan Oil and Antioxidants: Features micro-smoothers to detangle strands and smooth rough cuticles, leaving hair silky and manageable; Combats humidity and to control frizz; Use with Smooth & Sleek Shampoo to help block the protein-stripping, weakening effects of copper minerals in water. Your hair stays strong and resilient.Trial Size Blowout Extend Dry Shampoo: With the Pantene® Pro-V® Dry Shampoo Collection, you can try it dry. The exclusive Pro-V formula with natural tapioca absorbs oil and gives you instantly refreshed hair without washing.

Amber O.
Pantene always makes my hair feel so soft and smooth. Thus product is not different. Smells great
Noa B.
Boca Raton, FL
Really great products really takes the oil away and leaves my hair looking great. Would recommend
Kimberly C.
west Lafayette
love it makes my hair cooperate gets rid of tangles will definately buy again its worth the money
Maelyn N.
The pantene brand is super good and this edition is one of the best leaves you super soft hair
Sara A.
Dedham, MA
I love the argan oil pantene it smells amazing it keeps my hair shiny smoth and clean for days
Hannah S.
Really awesome smell! Leaves my hair smelling great all day. Love the benefits of the product!
Kwanesha N.
Durham, NC
Does exactly what it say . Smooth and sleek. Keeps my hair feeling amazing. Very affordable!
Elizabeth M.
Compton , CA
I love to use this conditioner on my hair and my daughters hair make my hair feel super soft
Megan B.
Awesome product for second day hair! And the conditioner is amazing for dry ends or breakage
Yadira P.
Vineland, NJ
I love the smell it makes my hair really soft. I have try other shampoo and I didn't like it.