BY PANTENE

Smooth & Sleek With Argan Oil From Morocco Finishing Conditioner: Smooth & Sleek Conditioner with Argan Oil and Antioxidants: Features micro-smoothers to detangle strands and smooth rough cuticles, leaving hair silky and manageable; Combats humidity and to control frizz; Use with Smooth & Sleek Shampoo to help block the protein-stripping, weakening effects of copper minerals in water. Your hair stays strong and resilient.Trial Size Blowout Extend Dry Shampoo: With the Pantene® Pro-V® Dry Shampoo Collection, you can try it dry. The exclusive Pro-V formula with natural tapioca absorbs oil and gives you instantly refreshed hair without washing.

argelia p.
El Paso , TX
I love Pantene products they are all worth it but this one leaves my hair feeling extra soft I love it
Jamie H.
Los Angeles, CA
one of the best hair products i've ever purchased! it got the job done really good! i highly recommend
Joanna V.
So far from all the shampois ive bought , this is the best one.. It gives amazing treatment to my hair.
Madison A.
This stuff smells amazing and makes my hair look shiny and healthy I love it and I would recommend it!!
Caroline M.
Whittier, CA
Leaves my hair smelling super amazing great product, will continue purchasing, very affordable as well
Shenerrica S.
Jackson , Ms
Perfect combo! Keeps you hair nice and soft and smells wonderful! Affordable and can find it locally.
Ranien S.
600 west oak street, palmyra pa
It is good for only a day. Then the next day my hair will be oily and it doesnt clean it pretty well!
Cheyenne T.
Byram, MS
I love the smell and how soft my hair is after. Doesn't hold in extreme humidity but otherwise good
Kailey I.
Pantene products always feel amazing and silky. Definitely good on my hair and easy to brush after
Devin K.
Sylacauga
I have yet to use it but ive herd it is very good. I would love to try it. I have very thick hair