Pantene Blowout Extend Smooth & Sleek Conditioner

Smooth & Sleek With Argan Oil From Morocco Finishing Conditioner: Smooth & Sleek Conditioner with Argan Oil and Antioxidants: Features micro-smoothers to detangle strands and smooth rough cuticles, leaving hair silky and manageable; Combats humidity and to control frizz; Use with Smooth & Sleek Shampoo to help block the protein-stripping, weakening effects of copper minerals in water. Your hair stays strong and resilient.Trial Size Blowout Extend Dry Shampoo: With the Pantene® Pro-V® Dry Shampoo Collection, you can try it dry. The exclusive Pro-V formula with natural tapioca absorbs oil and gives you instantly refreshed hair without washing.

Stephanie o.
Makes my hair feel amazing I can't use anything else bleaching my hair drive it out but this definitely helps
Angelita A.
I love Pantene I can always count on it cleaning my hair and leaving it soft and shiny and healthy feeling
veronica f.
This worked pretty good it kept my hair soft and not frizzy for a while but I would like to try more brands
Amanda O.
This shampoo is good, it clean all of my hair, it's easy to get, I can go 3 or 4 days without cleaning it.
Marianne D.
This product worked good on my hair at first but then after a few times i found my hair was getting frizzy
Emily L.
staten island
Love this shampoo for a shiny hair looks! Makes my hair so smooth if dry and damaged I definitely recommend
Rebekah B.
I love the smell of this shampoo and they way it makes my hair feel afterward. It leaves a nice shine too
Siobhan D.
Charleston, WV
It was ok. This product started to dry out my curly hair. I try to keep products that will keep it moist.
Diana N.
This product smells so good and worked with my hair so well I love and enjoy using this product so much.😊
Ali C.
I've used Pantene in the past and they are really good! I don't really care that much what shampoo I use.