BY PANTENE

Smooth & Sleek With Argan Oil From Morocco Finishing Conditioner: Smooth & Sleek Conditioner with Argan Oil and Antioxidants: Features micro-smoothers to detangle strands and smooth rough cuticles, leaving hair silky and manageable; Combats humidity and to control frizz; Use with Smooth & Sleek Shampoo to help block the protein-stripping, weakening effects of copper minerals in water. Your hair stays strong and resilient.Trial Size Blowout Extend Dry Shampoo: With the Pantene® Pro-V® Dry Shampoo Collection, you can try it dry. The exclusive Pro-V formula with natural tapioca absorbs oil and gives you instantly refreshed hair without washing.

Antanae H.
The best dry shampoo by far ! Doesn't leave your hair dry nor sticky! Definitely a staple to my hair regimen.
veronica f.
Everson, WA
This worked pretty good it kept my hair soft and not frizzy for a while but I would like to try more brands
Angelita A.
I love Pantene I can always count on it cleaning my hair and leaving it soft and shiny and healthy feeling
Emily L.
staten island
Love this shampoo for a shiny hair looks! Makes my hair so smooth if dry and damaged I definitely recommend
Marianne D.
Hyannis
This product worked good on my hair at first but then after a few times i found my hair was getting frizzy
Amanda O.
This shampoo is good, it clean all of my hair, it's easy to get, I can go 3 or 4 days without cleaning it.
Rebekah B.
I love the smell of this shampoo and they way it makes my hair feel afterward. It leaves a nice shine too
Ali C.
Curtis, NE
I've used Pantene in the past and they are really good! I don't really care that much what shampoo I use.
Diana N.
This product smells so good and worked with my hair so well I love and enjoy using this product so much.😊
Siobhan D.
Charleston, WV
It was ok. This product started to dry out my curly hair. I try to keep products that will keep it moist.