BY PANTENE

Smooth & Sleek With Argan Oil From Morocco Finishing Conditioner: Smooth & Sleek Conditioner with Argan Oil and Antioxidants: Features micro-smoothers to detangle strands and smooth rough cuticles, leaving hair silky and manageable; Combats humidity and to control frizz; Use with Smooth & Sleek Shampoo to help block the protein-stripping, weakening effects of copper minerals in water. Your hair stays strong and resilient.Trial Size Blowout Extend Dry Shampoo: With the Pantene® Pro-V® Dry Shampoo Collection, you can try it dry. The exclusive Pro-V formula with natural tapioca absorbs oil and gives you instantly refreshed hair without washing.

Patty D.
Dodge city
It leaves my hair really shiny witch is good but , my hair is really oily and it just does not blend with it all
Tori D.
This keeps my hair hydrated and happy every day. It makes my hair soft and silky smooth all throughout the day
Jennarose D.
Ardmore, PA
Worked well for my hair. I like a smooth texture if though my hair is curly it still helps keeping it hydrated!
Rachel C.
Hartford City, IN
This product made my hair feel beautiful. It had so much shine and softness. I would and will continue to buy.
Sarynha M.
Rio branco
Deixa meus Cabelos super macios e sedosos com um brinho maravilhoso , argan melhora mais a estrutura do cabelo.
Elizabeth B.
Oak Hill, OH
Nice shampoo smell is very nice. Gives my hair a nice shine and makes it very soft. Would recommend to enyone
Rebecca R.
Leaves my hair feeling silky and smooth! And it also smells amazing too! Love their shampoo and conditioner!
Stephanie o.
Makes my hair feel amazing I can't use anything else bleaching my hair drive it out but this definitely helps
Antanae H.
The best dry shampoo by far ! Doesn't leave your hair dry nor sticky! Definitely a staple to my hair regimen.
Yasmim N.
Ele é um shampoo bom , porém acho que não limpa tanto igual a outros, deixa macio mas me deu caspas na cabeça