BY PANTENE

Smooth & Sleek With Argan Oil From Morocco Finishing Conditioner: Smooth & Sleek Conditioner with Argan Oil and Antioxidants: Features micro-smoothers to detangle strands and smooth rough cuticles, leaving hair silky and manageable; Combats humidity and to control frizz; Use with Smooth & Sleek Shampoo to help block the protein-stripping, weakening effects of copper minerals in water. Your hair stays strong and resilient.Trial Size Blowout Extend Dry Shampoo: With the Pantene® Pro-V® Dry Shampoo Collection, you can try it dry. The exclusive Pro-V formula with natural tapioca absorbs oil and gives you instantly refreshed hair without washing.

Chelsea S.
I hate paying for salon products! So this is prefect for me! Leaves my hair amazing and doesn't leave any build up
Dominique D.
I love anything work argan oil. It leaves your hair sleek, shiny, and weightless. Not to mention it smells amazing!
Kim R.
Brookfield, CT
Was my every day product for years, recently switched to a brand that has a better scent. But I love this product!
Fabi C.
An ok product doesn't do much of what it promises to leaves a lot of residue and can dry up her more then it fixes
Ashley B.
Makes my hair feel great and smooth and it's one of the better ones out there I think every other day I was my hair
Kylee R.
I'm not a fan of dry shampoo but I was pleased with the outcome after using this product. I'd keep some in stock.
Jessica T.
West Blocton, AL
I love this product!!! I buy it and the conditioner ever time I need hair cleaner. I suggest to everyone to try!!
Patty D.
Sterling
It leaves my hair really shiny witch is good but , my hair is really oily and it just does not blend with it all
Thairy D.
Orem, UT
Deja el cabello manejable, suave, sedoso, le da brillo y el aceite de Argan le repara inmediatamente del maltrato
Rachel C.
Hartford City, IN
This product made my hair feel beautiful. It had so much shine and softness. I would and will continue to buy.