BY PANTENE

Smooth & Sleek With Argan Oil From Morocco Finishing Conditioner: Smooth & Sleek Conditioner with Argan Oil and Antioxidants: Features micro-smoothers to detangle strands and smooth rough cuticles, leaving hair silky and manageable; Combats humidity and to control frizz; Use with Smooth & Sleek Shampoo to help block the protein-stripping, weakening effects of copper minerals in water. Your hair stays strong and resilient.Trial Size Blowout Extend Dry Shampoo: With the Pantene® Pro-V® Dry Shampoo Collection, you can try it dry. The exclusive Pro-V formula with natural tapioca absorbs oil and gives you instantly refreshed hair without washing.

Radaisy D.
Lawrence
I liked it a lot as it leaves my hair and the fragrance that leaves me leaves it with a lot of shine And a lot of softness
Jessica B.
LOVE this!! The scent is wonderful and it does an amazing job at conditioning and fighting frizz!! I also LOVE the price!
Audra S.
Five Points, AL
I love this product it helps my hair in so many ways it makes it smooth and shiny and has helped my hair curl a lot more
Lissette C.
New Britain, CT
LEAVES MY HAIR FEELING SILKY SMOOTH ABSOLUTELY LOVE IT NEVER TRADING IT FOR ANOTHER BRAND!!!!!! ABSOLUTELY THE BEST!!!
Jostina W.
Utah
Pantene is a good brand,if you dont know what to.choose you can always.count on pantene, they have really good products
Geral R.
This product is really good . I have used before and I am in love of it . I highly recomend it . By bye girls out there
Steph C.
Out of all the drug store brands Pantene is my absolute favorite. It's light weight and doesn't weight my hair down!
Ray M.
Amo de paixão esse produto. Foi o melhor para o meu cabelo. Deixa ele lisinho e hidratado. Agora só uso este shampoo
Ana R.
This product is great for any type of hair. It's an awesome product. Very well recommended to anyone and everyone.
Fabi C.
An ok product doesn't do much of what it promises to leaves a lot of residue and can dry up her more then it fixes