BY PANTENE

Smooth & Sleek With Argan Oil From Morocco Finishing Conditioner: Smooth & Sleek Conditioner with Argan Oil and Antioxidants: Features micro-smoothers to detangle strands and smooth rough cuticles, leaving hair silky and manageable; Combats humidity and to control frizz; Use with Smooth & Sleek Shampoo to help block the protein-stripping, weakening effects of copper minerals in water. Your hair stays strong and resilient.Trial Size Blowout Extend Dry Shampoo: With the Pantene® Pro-V® Dry Shampoo Collection, you can try it dry. The exclusive Pro-V formula with natural tapioca absorbs oil and gives you instantly refreshed hair without washing.

Tiffany L.
Love how flowy and beautfil my hair becomes !!! Definitely in love with my hair more now than ever!!! Truly a great product!
Jonasha C.
Quincy, MA
Every product with argan oil is great it works wonders for my hair I love this pantene is so great! I use it when ever I can
jade g.
good for my curly hair because it keeps it from frizzing and makes it smell great in the wind ir just in general the next day
Sandy R.
Calif City, CA
it's really good ! it actually helps with the whole frizz after you blow dry. smells good and keeps your hair nice and soft
Mila P.
Works great. Affordable. Makes my hair nice and sleek. This is something nice for your hair if you ran out of the $$ stuff
Radaisy D.
Lawrence
I liked it a lot as it leaves my hair and the fragrance that leaves me leaves it with a lot of shine And a lot of softness
Donna T.
I love this a lot, however i noticed after a while it makes your hair feel slightly greasy, but its nothing you cant manage
Tiffany M.
Franklin, GA
I used this before I started dying my hair. Affordable. Good smell. But just doesn't work for me now that I'm dying my hair
Jennyfer S.
Lawrence, MA
It works great but I doh have oily hair so it doesn't work as good for me but if you have dry hair this product is for you
Tracy N.
I use this when I am going to straighten my hair . It leaves a nice shine and my hair is silky soft and full of body