Pantene Blowout Extend Smooth & Sleek Conditioner

Smooth & Sleek With Argan Oil From Morocco Finishing Conditioner: Smooth & Sleek Conditioner with Argan Oil and Antioxidants: Features micro-smoothers to detangle strands and smooth rough cuticles, leaving hair silky and manageable; Combats humidity and to control frizz; Use with Smooth & Sleek Shampoo to help block the protein-stripping, weakening effects of copper minerals in water. Your hair stays strong and resilient.Trial Size Blowout Extend Dry Shampoo: With the Pantene® Pro-V® Dry Shampoo Collection, you can try it dry. The exclusive Pro-V formula with natural tapioca absorbs oil and gives you instantly refreshed hair without washing.

Theladyj S.
I would really love to try this product, I have heard a lot of great things about it and I'm looking for a product I can hold on to.
Jackie B.
Barbourville, KY
Great stuff! Kept.my hair smooth and frizz free all day. That is saying alot, any moisture makes.me.look.like I've been electrocuted
Celeste Z.
Madera, CA
Great shampoo it had good packaging it made my hair feel silky soft I can go about 3 days without washing my hair with this product
Angel J.
Phenix City, AL
It makes my hair feel so soft I love the way it makes my hair feel I use it on my girls as well I catch my husband using it as well
Katana S.
This product helps make my hair nice and sleek. It's a good addition to blowing your hair out and really help with the argan oil
Rasha M.
Suffolk, VA
Pantene is my go to shampoo! It makes my hair so nice and smooth. It smells great! I use the sleek and smooth. It is the best!
Anyolina C.
Ucucufiv if kvivvivo oficio codified if ivibog oh hog oficio vivogogoh hogigovoh snhsjsjjs snhsjsjjs snhsjsjjs ah snhsjsjjs ban
karina m.
I use this shampoo for many years and I like it very much sometimes I buy others to forehead but I end up again for the pantene
Tee H.
This conditioner was very moisturizing for my curls. I would definitely use this product again and recommended it to others.
Jonasha C.
Quincy, MA
Every product with argan oil is great it works wonders for my hair I love this pantene is so great! I use it when ever I can