BY PANTENE

Smooth & Sleek With Argan Oil From Morocco Finishing Conditioner: Smooth & Sleek Conditioner with Argan Oil and Antioxidants: Features micro-smoothers to detangle strands and smooth rough cuticles, leaving hair silky and manageable; Combats humidity and to control frizz; Use with Smooth & Sleek Shampoo to help block the protein-stripping, weakening effects of copper minerals in water. Your hair stays strong and resilient.Trial Size Blowout Extend Dry Shampoo: With the Pantene® Pro-V® Dry Shampoo Collection, you can try it dry. The exclusive Pro-V formula with natural tapioca absorbs oil and gives you instantly refreshed hair without washing.

Jessica P.
Howell, MI
My friend gave this to me to try out because when I had short hair I never did anything to my hair, well now my hair is long and I always am struggling with what to do with it so she showed me this product and how to do my hair and omg I loved it so much. I ran out in about 3 months because I don't do my hair all that often I am a mom so it is mostly up in a bun or ponytail good to go. I highly recommend this product to anyone and everyone because admit it, it feels good to have amazing looking hair.
Samantha G.
Omg this conditioner leaved your hair feeling so soft and shiny! The dry shampoo works to amazing! My hair gets so oily after a day of not washing it so the dry shampoo works amazing for my oily hair I can go 3 more days without washing my hair and they both smell so amazing!! I definitely recommend this products. :)
Mia J.
I love this shampoo!! I have frizzy hair and the argan oil in the shampoo keeps my frizz tamed! I use this every night and never been disappointed! The other plus about this product is that is smells delicious!
J'Me E.
Oklahoma City, OK
No, no , no. I definitely do not recommend this. It leaves horrible wax buildup on your hair. I love the smell and lather but the after effects are horrible and outweigh the others. I was really disappointed because they always advertise as "salon quality", this definitely isn't salon worthy.
Tabetha W.
Somerset , KY
I love the Smooth and Sleek Pantene shampoo and conditioner and it is the only shampoo and conditioner in my house.  I buy it weekly and everyone loves it.  It smells great, conditions great, and makes my hair look and feel great.  I recommend this brand to anyone.
Jane C.
University of Surrey, Guildford
LOVE THE SMELL! lasting about 2.5 days. Bought it because i was looking for a conditioner to smooth out my hair as it gets fizzy and knots easily. Worked initially; however, it stopped working as well after about a month. personally recommend Tresemme smooth conditioner for people with the same problem as me.
Lupe L.
This product does leave your hair looking shiny, but you do have to wash every other day to get that shine again and it is not the best for people who have dry scalps. I think compared to other brands it is better and I was not totally satisfied but I was not dissatisfied either
Kennedy M.
Pantene always makes my hair feel so smooth and clean. Even tho it's summer, this helps keep my hair under control. It's not expensive and a bottle lasts such a long time. Any Pantene product is amazing. I highly recommend it, especially if you want the best for your hair.
Faith H.
Ivins, UT
I love this conditioner! I switch between this and another one by Pantene and they both leave my hair so soft and full! They give a sleek look and leave me feeling confident and happy with my hair. I recommend this to all of my friends when I go shopping with them.
Gabriela R.
MIAMI, FL

I love this brand, it works for me, I have curly hair and it smoothes me, it lowers the volume, it puts more shine, my whole life I have used pantene, now I am a fan of argan oil, all the products containing it use them. Pantene has been the brand I've worn for years.