Pantene Blowout Extend Sheer Volume Shampoo uploaded by brigitte m.

BY PANTENE

Sheer Volume With Collagen Plumping Effect Weightless Shampoo: Sheer Volume Shampoo with Antioxidants: Gently cleans with zero heavy buildup; Preps fine hair for an amplified look inspired by collagen; Provides manageability so you can create your full-bodied style.Trial Size Blowout Extend Dry Shampoo: With the Pantene® Pro-V® Dry Shampoo Collection, you can try it dry. The exclusive Pro-V formula with natural tapioca absorbs oil and gives you instantly refreshed hair without washing.

Rachel W.
Andover, NJ
I don't love this shampoo but I can't hate on it either. It smells good and makes my hair soft. However I'm allergic to SLS which means this product is a no go for me. I've also heard so many people say how terrible Pantene is for your hair so that also makes me weary. But if you're not into spending money on shampoo and conditioner then I think this is a good option.
Carla H.
Hazard, KY
This is one of my absolute favorite and go to shampoo and conditioners! They smell so good and really make my hair soft and no frizz with my naturally curly hair I'm always satisfied with this products. Would always highly recommend!
Cassidy C.
Torrington , CT
Collagen is so amazing for hair and skin! This Pantene is my favorite because you can see such a difference after one wash. I love the price and I always get great coupons and sales on it. I buy it again and again!
Ellen N.
Morrisville, NC
This is very volumizing to use when I want to straighten my hair and the dry shampoo is such a great option to have and use over the next few days to keep my hair clean, sleek, and straight without having to wash with water battling my curls with a straightener every single day!
Marisela L.
I really love this dry Shampoo. I trust the brand and it smells really great. It leaves my hair feeling and smelling great. It doesn't damage my hair and that's what I love about it. I can go 3 days without washing my hair and it still smells great.I would so buy it again.
Gaby B.
Prt Jefferson, NY
pantene is definitely my FAVORITE shampoo. it leaves my hair not oily at all and it definitely smells amazing. I always try other shampoos but this one will always be my favorite. i was my hair about once every 2-3 days but i use dry shampoo in between.
Natalia G.
Waltham, MA
I bought this shampoo in target 🎯 and I like it because smells really good and also when I don't have time I use the dry shampoo. I wash my hair 2 days for a week and I use my dry hair maybe 2 days too.
Waverly G.
Ashland, VA
This stuff is a go to! It smells delicious and works very well on my thin hair! Around the end of the day my hair gets a bit oily so if I'm going out for the night I'll use this spray to give it some life! It works wonderfully.
Alma R.
Modesto , CA
I got this as a gift and I really enjoyed being able to have nice hair the next day with little effort. I feel clean for 2 days then need to wash my hair. No residue for me:) i recommend to anyone looking for a new product to try
Terri B.
Herriman, UT
I  love this stuff. it is so easy and convient to use. I love the way my hair fills after I am done. There is no residue or sticky feeling. I have tried several brands and this is my favorite. I can use this and go a week without shampooing. I will but again