Pantene Blowout Extend Sheer Volume Conditioner uploaded by Jaquelin R.

BY PANTENE

Sheer Volume With Collagen Plumping Effect Weightless Conditioner: Sheer Volume Conditioner with Antioxidants: Lightly conditions to help you create an amplified look inspired by collagen; Provides manageability and a full-bodied style; Use with Sheer Volume Shampoo to help block the protein-stripping, weakening effects of copper minerals in water. Your hair stays strong and resilient.Trial Size Blowout Extend Dry Shampoo: With the Pantene® Pro-V® Dry Shampoo Collection, you can try it dry. The exclusive Pro-V formula with natural tapioca absorbs oil and gives you instantly refreshed hair without washing.

• I've been looking for a product to prevent my hair from looking d...1 Answers
francys v.
MIAMI , FLORIDA
yo particularmente tengo mi cabello con volumen ya que es liso con ondas desde la mitad a las puntas, y a veces aplacarlo no es fácil, pero de verdad que con este producto quede encantada, ya que usando la dosis exacta deja un volumen espectacular, suave y manejable. como si hubiese ido a la peluquería, este champú y acondicionador van de la mano .. recomendado.. use una muestra que me obsequiaron en un super
andrea b.
Linden, NJ
me encanta deja el cabello suave y facil de peinar me da muho volumen es bueno deja brilloso se usa facil no da caspa me encanta deja el cabello suave y facil de peinar me da muho volumen es bueno deja brilloso se usa facil no da caspa me encanta deja el cabello suave y facil de peinar me da muho volumen es bueno deja brilloso se usa facil no da caspa me encanta deja el cabello suave y facil de peinar me da muho volumen es bueno deja brilloso se usa facil no da caspa
Jennifer P.
Pittsburgh, PA
This stuff smells amazing and it does work pretty well to make your hair fuller and more voluminous. It's a good price too. I've just noticed it doesn't give me as much volume as I was expecting, which is why I gave it four stars, but it does work pretty well.
Chris S.
Pebble Beach, CA
For a dry shampoo, this product does a fair job.  It removes the oil from my scalp and allows me to skip at least 2 days before washing again.  So, I'm able to not wash for 4 days.  I like this brand compared to others as it comes out easily and does not leave residue.
Delaney H.
Nampa, ID
I've usually always used Pantene until the Daisy VoxBox came in and since then I've started using live clean and it is amazing! I still have some trouble with my hair falling out and I still need to figure it out, but ever since live clean I wouldn't reccommend Pantene
marsaili k.
Forestport, NY
This is my favorite brand for shampoo and conditioner because it leaves your hair with a silky clean look and smells amazing. I was using dollar store brand but I switched because you definitely notice a difference in the way your hair looks after a week or so. Must buy!!
Milpa M.
Paterson, NJ
Love this product when I'm on run no time for hair care I used this leaving my hair so clean smelling wonderful this product is very good it does what it say... worth the price and the time...
Eduardo C.
It's an amazing product , my hair is really straight but now using this shampoo my hair have's the perfect volume , in about three days you'll see the change in you hair , I just loved the product it's amazing
Raquel N.
My hair feels really clean after using this shampoo. I can go two days without washing it after using this shampoo. I think it works really well compared to others. Does not leave residue. I would buy again. Its easy to find in stores and a known brand.
Rachel Z.
Fontana, CA
Love this shampoo for my hair because it gives it more volume. I have very long straight hair so the weight of my hair cause me to have no volume so this shampoo definitely helps. I recommend trying this out if you're looking for more lift!
I've been looking for a product to prevent my hair from looking dry, I been wanting a product that makes my hair look wet & full of volume, should I use this product?