BY PANTENE

Daily Moisture Renewal Shampoo: Daily Moisture Renewal Shampoo with Antioxidants: Gently cleans for an all day moisturized feel; Leaves hair soft, manageable and strong against damage; Use with Daily Moisture Renewal Conditioner, which acts like hair's natural lipid layer, to help control the movement of moistureTrial Size Blowout Extend Dry Shampoo: With the Pantene® Pro-V® Dry Shampoo Collection, you can try it dry. The exclusive Pro-V formula with natural tapioca absorbs oil and gives you instantly refreshed hair without washing.

• Would this product work well In mixed hair? We have tried...1 Answers
  • does this product actually restore moisture in hair? i've...1 Answers
  • Does this work as described?1 Answers
Kelly S.
Sacramento, CA
I'm using this on a daily basis right now it does a great job at cleaning my hair and leaving just enough moisture so my hair is manageable and smooth during the winter
catya D.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
The hair care aisle in the local grocery or drug store is overflowing with dozens of different choices for shampoos, conditioners, hair spray, and other hair products. When it comes to shampoo, I tend to scan the store shelves looking for something that seems like a good product but that is also not priced too high. One product I purchase on occasion
Dayana V.
caracas
Espectacular, ya no esta llegando a Venezuela. Pero es un shampoo que deja el cabello suave, liso e hidratado. me encanta!. hace bastante espuma ideal porque sientes que te limpia el cabello a profundidad. Compraría este producto con los ojos cerrados.
Michelle A.
MILWAUKEE, WI
She is the perfect pair to renew the hair, my hair is dyed in the tops by golden reflections and I use this type of products to return to him to the hair it silk and smoothness of the same one, it is a made dream reality, when I it am washing the hair sounds of cleanly
Katie C.
Brooklyn, NY
I'm not big into dry shampoos, as they usually don't work well with my hair but I had a great experience with this one! I was able to go about two more days without washing my hair than normal (I normally wash my hair every three days). I could see some improvement in moisture in my hair as well, which was a big reason why I wanted to try this out.
Avital E.
All products that Pantene makes are amazing. I love their shampoo and conditioner so much. The shampoo really really cleans your hair. The conditioner gives your hair so much moisture and detangles your hair very well. It also makes your hair extremely soft. The dry shampoo is also great. It doesn't leave that much white in your hair. All of these products make your hair smell absolutely amazing. If you shower at night, then in the morning, your hair still smells like the shampoo and conditioner.
Angela D.
I love pentene love the smell love the way it makes my hair feel doesn't leave my hair greasy I can go to her three days without washing my hair and my hair still feeling fresh and smelling good I would buy it again and would recommend it
Samantha R.
Love this shampoo keeps my hair very smooth and makes it smell good and keeps my hair from getting too damaged from hot tools like flat irons and curling irons. Also unlike other it actually keeps my hair undamaged. So if you are looking for a shampoo to help shield your hair from the harmful irons and stuff i suggest this one.
Liz F.
Hoboken, NJ
Pantene Pro V Daily Moisture Renewal shampoo is a great product for the price. It has a pleasant scent, I couldn't make out the scent a little fruity. The shampoo is think and looks clear. It has a rich lather in the hair. After using the product my hair felt smooth and looked shiny. I would recommend this product to others.
Christine S.
Coachella, CA
Nice shampoo but not quite as good as the hype. I still get tangles and was really hoping this would eliminate them, it didn't but it helped. The more I use this shampoo, the more I like it. It definitely leaves my hair looking fuller and thicker than other shampoos that I have tried recently. Overall, this is one of the best shampoos I have used.
Jessica S.
APO AE
I have been trying to find a good quality shampoo that doesn't cost a crazy amount of money. I have heard both good an bad things about Pantene shampoos. Does this Daily Moisture Renewal shampoo cause hair to feel smooth or oily after using it for a long period of time? I have heard that this brand builds up on hair after a long use.
Brittany S.
Stevenson, AL
Would this product work well In mixed hair? We have tried a lot of different products, not Pantene yet. Pantene is one of my favorites. Can anyone give me advice. My daughter also wants her hair straightened, but I can't afford a salon right now. Any suggestions would help. Thank you!
Dawn B.
St Catharines, CANADA
Does this work as described?
dan m.
Raymond, NH
does this product actually restore moisture in hair? i've tried other products that just haven't worked