BY PANTENE

Restore Beautiful Lengths Anti-Humidity Hairspray helps lock in style and control frizz, and keeps hair bouncy, and smooth Provides your style with lasting hold and frizz control. Keeps hair bouncy, and smooth. Gentle enough for chemically-relaxed, pressed or natural African-American hair. Long lasting results.

• How good is this product will it help with frizz?1 Answers
Kelly A.
I love, love, love this hairspray! I'm always looking for a great spray that will hold up in humid weather. Any other ones I've tried don't compare! This is a great product!
Tony C.
Brooksville, FL
I live in Florida so humidity is a big thing it's hard to find hairspray that holds my hair the way that I needed to in the weather that I have here and this product actually holds my curls so a plus for me
Courtney W.
South Boston, MA
My favorite product in the summer. Pantene Pro-V Restore Beautiful Lengths Anti-humidity Aerosol Hairspray is great for long hair that frizzes in the heat & humidity!!!
Meghan B.
This hairspray keeps my style in place all day! I generally do loose, beachy curls and this hairspray holds my style without weighing it down or making it crunchy.
Juana P.
Painesville, OH
This hairspray works if you're going to a party and dancing a lot . The place gets humid but your hair stays in place with this hair spray works great on me.
judith a.
Detroit, MI
This is a great hairspray to use in the summer months when its extremely hot and humid. Leaves your hair styled and manageable while lasting all day
DeAnna M.
Renovo, PA
Works great at keeping the hair as nice as can be. The anti-humidity spray works miracles. keeps your hair looking jusymas good as it was before.
Crisseda C.
Dansville, NY
Works exceptionally well in humidity. I don't have to deal with frizz and it being uncontrollable. Very good product especially with thin hair.
Amanda C.
I have a terrible problem with frizz in the humidity. My hair stays perfect every time I use this. Love the product, the smell, and the price.
Christy L.
Emmitsburg, MD
I've used this in the summer and it really seems to help with frizziness and flyaway hair. It didn't leave my hair feeling stiff.
DONNA V.
How good is this product will it help with frizz?