BY PANTENE

Restore Beautiful Lengths Anti-Humidity Hairspray helps lock in style and control frizz, and keeps hair bouncy, and smooth Provides your style with lasting hold and frizz control. Keeps hair bouncy, and smooth. Gentle enough for chemically-relaxed, pressed or natural African-American hair. Long lasting results.

• How good is this product will it help with frizz?1 Answers
Fabiola L.
Miami FL
My expirience with this product is that holds my hair perfectly without excess spray build up, my hair feels soft and touchable, its a little bit expensive but it's a great product, it's perfect for curly crazy frizz hair, i would like to be a bigger presentation
Akeem A.
Philadelphia, PA
use various creamy shampoo formulations and a leave-in. And I don't get the Pantene hate.
They lather awesomely, smell great, don't fry my skin, and even the regular shampoos often don't need a rinse conditioner in the shower. They're color-safe and very luxurious.
Why does this product line get torn apart?
It's become the pariah of the shampoo world and it really shouldn't because what more do people need from a hair wash?
It cleans. It conditions. It's fragrant. It keeps color. It leaves silky skin behind. Yeah, I can see why Pantene needs to go.
Despite the rather obnoxious ads featuring celebrities who sit for three hours in a makeup chair prior to filming--we aren't stupid--the stuff actually works nicely. Did I buy these shampoos because a famous person told me to do so? No. I used trial and error. I've made my decision: I like Pantene.
If you browse the ingredients list, you'll find similarities between these and many other shampoos. Except at least Pantene doesn't cost a fortune, comes in HUGE bottles, and you can switch around between formulas with reliable results.
I hope they never stop making
Geannette F.
Johnstown, PA
Pantene products are always dependable they do what they are supposed to do and this is a great anti humidity hair spray.I do my hair and no matter what the condition outside are my hair is always perfect.I have thick course hair so it can be unmanageable,Try this but only if you want your hair to be beautiful no matter what the weather is.
Katie A.
Sneads Ferry, NC
LOVE LOVE LOVE this hairspray! My hair is super thick and curly, as soon as I step outside into the humidity my hair just turns into a puffy frizz ball, no matter how much product I use BUT when I used this hairspray I was able to straighten my hair and have it stay straight all day. That is an amazing thing for my hair and I will continue to use this!
Citlali G.
North Hills, CA
Oh my god this hairspray is amazing I use it everyday. It lasts me all day and my hair looks so smooth it's amazing. It's really cheap as well so if any one wants to buy it go for it trust me this stuff lasts a long time . Currently my bottle is about to go out so I have to go buy another one!
Amy Y.
Lake Charles, LA
This is my absolute favorite hairspray! It works wonders at keeping humidity at bay. (I should know, living in south Louisiana and all! I have fine, curly, blonde hair and the humidity often makes my hair frizzy. Pantene's scent never lets you down and the price is very nice! Over all win!
Hillary H. N.
Deer Park, TX
One of my favs all the time! I am not really into many hair products because my hair type is kind of easy to be taken care of. But I definitely love this one because my hair absorb the humidity pretty fast, it causes trouble! So I use Pantene Pro-V and it's lovely!!! Worth giving a shot yall!
Cindy A.
West Monroe, LA
Love this hairspray. I have extremely long hair and live in Louisiana, so my hair frizzles the second i walk out the door. It's not perfect BUT using this spray after I iron my hair it looks great a lot longer!! Use it every time I dry my hair.
I love the smell of it, it leaves your hair feeling extremely soft but makes it a tad bit oily. Yes it did meet my expectations but I don't know if I'd re purchase this product. My hair color is a light brown and it's wavy. I think it just I have such find hair I wouldn't get it but it has great smell might be good for thick hair
olivia m.
Florence, OR
In the climate i live in, i am thankful there is a product that helps protect and beautify my hair as this one. It helps me hold my style even against the soggy weather that persists in the pacific northwest. I highly recommend this product.
DONNA V.
How good is this product will it help with frizz?