BY PANTENE

Look your best this Holiday Season with Pantene and Olay. The Pantene Pro-V Expert Collection is a premium line born from our Swiss heritage that has been specially crafted for those who seek an exceptional level of care. In your 40s and beyond, hair appears thinner through loss of density, diameter and damage that leads to breakage. Pro-V AgeDefy works together to thicken existing hair strands for hair that acts up to 10 years younger. Pro-V AgeDefy Shampoo & Conditioner are gentle enough for color-treated hair. Each has a triple blend complex, scientifically designed with Olay experts to fight 7 signs of aging hair: breakage, split ends, frizz, unruly grays, lackluster color, thin look, dryness. Pro-V AgeDefy Advanced Thickening Treatment is easy to apply, light & dries quickly. Caffeine, vitamin B3, and Panthenol penetrate deep within the hair to provide suppleness. Hair achieves a fuller appearance instantly, with increased thickening over 2 weeks. Olay Professional Pro-X Deep Wrinkle Treatment is clinically proven to reduce the appearance of wrinkles in 28 days.

Angela C.
New Jersey
Perfect gift for a friend! Cute packaging along with great product to keep your hair beautiful and smooth. I have been using this product for a couple of months already and I'm happy with the results. Totally recommend it!
Leslie M.
Vancouver, WA
This was a great combination package of items. Each item individually is a great product so I really enjoyed that they put them all together as a whole set.
ambar g.
Bronx, NY
i have the conditioner and the two and one together, i love the smell and my hair so solf and smooth, i use this on my daughters too.
Yenifer H.
NC
Love this kit was great I was very happy happy with what I got with this kit I love it !!! I keep getting these products
Sara R.
Abrams, WI
I love this is so economic and it helps alot , i can see the diference with this produxt without going out of budget
Ary M.
Perfect kit for the hair and help to make a beautiful appearance mor healthy! The smell is good.
Michelle Angeline G.
Dubai, Dubai
I was on the mall when I saw this box of goodies. It makes my heart happy to see goodies altogether and you will just have to pay for one. It's like a win-win situation. Plus, all the stuffs inside were of great quality. I mean, hello. It's Pantene! As usual, I love the scent. And it lasts longer even on a sunny day, you're sweating too much, still, your hair smells fresh! And that's why I love Pantene!
Ágatha C.
Amei esse kit da Pantene gente, super indico pra vocês, usem e abusem sem medo, é um dos melhores que já usei e nunca me arrependi, quero muito um kit novo, para deixar meus cabelos lindos e sem volume, sem friz, sem oleosidade, e super soltinho!
Alexandre A.
Melhor produto que ja usei no meu cabelo, ele é muito bom.
Deixou meu cabelo com uma nova performance, apesar de ter deixado liso, ficou mais macio e luminoso.
Recomendo muito, as pssoas pensaram que eu tinha feito progressiva, mas na verdade so lavei o meu cabelo.
vitoria r.
Só coisas boas sobre essa linha, não tenho do q reclamar, não sei ainda se é o shampoo q ta me dando caspa, mas vou verificar primeiro, mas tudo ótimo
Rosie P.
Bronx, NY
I will love to try this product out but I just want to know those it work for curly hair