BY PANTENE

Find Hair Styling Products at Target.com! Help stop damage starting now with Pantene Pro-V Repair and Protect Serious Repair Detangler. This leave-in conditioning spray helps restore your hair's smoothness, softness, and shine while separating strands for easy styling. Its lightweight conditioning formula goes to work helping dry, brittle hair appear healthy and soft. Use with Repair and Protect Collection shampoos and conditioners for clinically proven healthier hair with every wash, as compared to a non-conditioning shampoo. Leave-in conditioner detangles and separates strands for a silky feel; Helps repair dry, brittle hair; Prepares hair for styling; Also try Pantene. Gender: Unisex. see more...

Buy on Target
Elise H.
I have pretty straight hair as does my 3 year old and we just spray this on out wet hair so we can easily comb it out with our wide tooth comb after we bathe. I really like it, it doesn't make our hair greasy or look unclean the next day like some others. It smells great. I always have loved Pantene for the conditioning and wonderful scent.
Colby G.
Hyannis, MA
This is hands down one of my favorite products and a must have for me! I use this this every night after showering on wet hair. As someone with long and easily knotted hair, this gets rids of the knots instantly without making my hair feel greasy the next day. The only downfall is I have a hard time finding it at certain stores!
Tara B.
This product was just okay. Notherwise my favorite but it's not terrible. The smell isn't bad and it does help with knots but I feel like I have to use a lot for it to help my knots and I don't feel a big difference with my hair feeling soft like I do with other products. For the price it's okay but I like other products better.
Abigail B.
Denville, NJ
I like this spray in detangler from Pantene. It is easy to use on wet or dry hair. Just spray in and start brushing. Its great on small and large knots, especially those that you get after styling hair or using product or sleeping on styled hair. Love saving myself the pain and time of trying to get my knots out solo.
Kimberly P.
Cedar Park, TX
This is my go to Detangler for both myself and my 3 girls. It works quickly to detangle hair without leaving behind any heavy residue that will weigh down the hair or make it feel crunchy when it does. It smells really good too! Each bottle last a long time and the price is just right! Highly recommend!
Danielle G.
Carlisle, PA
This is the best detangler out there, hands down. You can't beat the quality of this product for the price. I have curly, frizzy hair that gets very tangled but this product is a lifesaver every time I wash my hair! The smell is fantastic and the bottle lasts me a long time.
Nicole D.
Centre Hall, PA
I really like this detangler. It lhelps detangle my long hair and keeps it looking healthy. I find helpful after swimming especially. It smells lovely and the smell seems to linger throughout the day. I highly recommend this and I will for sure be buying this again!
Tonya W.
Norcross, GA
I'm kinda on the fence about this detangler. It doesn't quite detangle my hair but it does smooth and hydrate it. I usually use it just to add moisture when styling my hair in a ponytail. Not my everyday spray but I do keep it on hand to use occasionally.
Ashley S.
I have a bottle of this in my bag right now. A great go to moisturizer/leave in/detangler in one. Smells clean, and also good for a slicked back or non crunchy curly style. Only con is that I leaves a greasy feel and buildup - especially for thin hair.
Gabriela G.
This product works great with wavy/curly hair it worked for my hair personally, I'm a brunette with wavy hair and it took the tangles right out with out messing up my waves. It did the job right and I buy it regularly usually whenever it runs out.
Emma C.
Hobart, IN
I have been needing a new detangler and i was wondering if this one is good? I have heard this is a good one and I have used some Pantene products before and they're pretty good products but I was wondering if this one is good?
stacey c.
Seneca, SC
How well does this product work. I have very dry hair from dying it and i need something to help with the tangles after washing my hair
Laney B.
El Reno, Ok
Does this work as a leave-in conditioner as well as a detangler?
Mayra O.
Esse produto... Funciona mesmo?