BY PANTENE #28 in Leave-In Conditioner

iracle conditioning for frizzy hair.

Sometimes hair needs more than regular conditioner. Pantene 3 Minute Miracle Smooth & Sleek Deep Conditioner is our gold standard in smoothing.

USAGE:
Who: Ideal for frizzy hair, it helps your strands stay smooth for 24 hours.

When: Use weekly or daily, whenever your hair needs it.

How: When applying to hair, start at the tips and work toward the roots. Leave on for 3 minutes. Rinse.

Kayla C.
I've used this product on and off for a couple of years. I do enjoy it. I would compare it to Aussie's 3 minute miracle treatment. I use this on my ends because if I use it on my scalp, my hair gets too oily too quickly and it weighs down my fine hair. I thought that this would help from scalp to ends since I have a dry scalp, but it proved too much for it. It's nice to use on my ends especially if I know I will be styling it. I don't notice much difference when I let my hair air dry naturally.

I gave 4 stars because I think the product should be able to used root to tip with results. For me, results with this product included increased shine and lessened the appearance of split ends between hair cuts. I would recommend the Aussie product more, but this does the trick. It is rich and thick so a little goes a long way so this product lasts a while. I wouldn't use it in place of my conditioner, just a treatment a few times a week. I left it on a lot longer than 3 minutes most times because I'd leave it on for most of the duration of my shower. For the price point, it's a good product, but I probably won't repurchase because I feel there are better options for my hair type.
Janet S.
Humble, TX
This is by far one of the best products I use for my hair and it's so inexpensive! All it takes is 3 minutes and it leaves your hair so replenished! I was suffering with dry hair and I did not know what to do, so I decided to try this product out and I do not regret it. It left my hair super soft I couldn't believe it and it gave it volume and shine 100% recommend this product!
Doree L.
This is one of my favorite hair masks. I heard good reviews on this and the hype about this product is real. My sister and I used it and it did cut down the frizz. The scent smells like fresh apples and it didn’t burn our eyes like other products. I will buy this product in three tubes because this product goes by fast.Pantene 3 Minute Miracle Smooth & Sleek Deep Conditioner
Si-Si L.
This product is a miracle worker when it comes to dry ends or split ends. I apply this product twice a week. This product is affordable and worth the purcahse.  It leaves the ends silky smooth and there are no residue left behind.  If you have damaged ends, this is hands down the product for you.
Nadia Z.
Atlanta, GA
Why did i not pick up this product before?? So glad i got this in my voxbox. I’ve used it a few times already and i am in Love. It really keeps my hair feeling soft and moist. It also helps with keeping tangles at bay and helping me through my blowout process. I use this every time i wash my hair (every 2 days)
Cayla G.
Manassas, VA
It smells great and makes my hair less frizzy. I have curly hair and so I have to use smoothing products to keep the frizz down and my curls moisturized. It’s less expensive than some of the other brands but still works great and you get a lot of product in the bottle. My hair is shoulder length so I don’t need to use a lot, about the size of a quarter and I only put it in my ends, but more may be needed for long hair.
Brittany W.
As someone who is a huge Pantene lover this conditioner definitely helped my hair feel so much better during these cold months. During the winter towards my ends dries out a lot and this definitely helped improve some of my problems with that. I recommend anyone to try this!
member-dbafb
This stuff smells so good that's pretty much the main reason why I got it it does not work very well for my hair type at all my hair is straight and thinner and it just made it so oily and it felt like there was just a layer of oil it was just too much driving for my hair type probably good for people with thicker hair or curly hair but definitely not for me but it smells really good
Gabriela C.
leesburg VA 252 Elia CT SE
Chelsie N.
Portland, OR
This mask is so nice. Smells good and works miracles, my only complaint is that theres not enough in the bottle. But! Makes up for it that it's a squeeze tube, so I feel like I'm actually getting everything from the bottle.
Karen P.
Manchester, CT
Does this product leave your hair oily?
Marie B.
West Roxbury , MA
For anyone who has used this product and the Aussie 3 minute miracle, which do you prefer?
Taylor S.
Rockwall , TX
For people that have used it. How does it work? Would you prefer something else?
Sara G.
Bronx, NY
Is this product great for a person with curl hair or course hair.
Katelyn H.
A this good for dry colored hair?