BY PANTENE

iracle conditioning for frizzy hair.

Sometimes hair needs more than regular conditioner. Pantene 3 Minute Miracle Smooth & Sleek Deep Conditioner is our gold standard in smoothing.

USAGE:
Who: Ideal for frizzy hair, it helps your strands stay smooth for 24 hours.

When: Use weekly or daily, whenever your hair needs it.

How: When applying to hair, start at the tips and work toward the roots. Leave on for 3 minutes. Rinse.

Kayla C.
Yardley, PA
I've used this product on and off for a couple of years. I do enjoy it. I would compare it to Aussie's 3 minute miracle treatment. I use this on my ends because if I use it on my scalp, my hair gets too oily too quickly and it weighs down my fine hair. I thought that this would help from scalp to ends since I have a dry scalp, but it proved too much for it. It's nice to use on my ends especially if I know I will be styling it. I don't notice much difference when I let my hair air dry naturally.

I gave 4 stars because I think the product should be able to used root to tip with results. For me, results with this product included increased shine and lessened the appearance of split ends between hair cuts. I would recommend the Aussie product more, but this does the trick. It is rich and thick so a little goes a long way so this product lasts a while. I wouldn't use it in place of my conditioner, just a treatment a few times a week. I left it on a lot longer than 3 minutes most times because I'd leave it on for most of the duration of my shower. For the price point, it's a good product, but I probably won't repurchase because I feel there are better options for my hair type.
Lawaina G.
Walterboro, SC
Pantene 3 Minute Miracle Smooth & Sleek Deep Conditioner This product smells sooooo good. It's sulfate free, dye free and moisturize 72 hours. Yes 72 hours. I'm a natural sista and I've been using this for months love it. Also ladies it's infused with argan oil. I love that it tames my hair and keeps it soft. Cause it's hard trying to maintain 4c type hair. So I definitely recommend this product.
Doree L.
This is one of my favorite hair masks. I heard good reviews on this and the hype about this product is real. My sister and I used it and it did cut down the frizz. The scent smells like fresh apples and it didn’t burn our eyes like other products. I will buy this product in three tubes because this product goes by fast.Pantene 3 Minute Miracle Smooth & Sleek Deep Conditioner
Nadia Z.
Atlanta, GA
Why did i not pick up this product before?? So glad i got this in my voxbox. I’ve used it a few times already and i am in Love. It really keeps my hair feeling soft and moist. It also helps with keeping tangles at bay and helping me through my blowout process. I use this every time i wash my hair (every 2 days)
member-dbafb
This stuff smells so good that's pretty much the main reason why I got it it does not work very well for my hair type at all my hair is straight and thinner and it just made it so oily and it felt like there was just a layer of oil it was just too much driving for my hair type probably good for people with thicker hair or curly hair but definitely not for me but it smells really good
ryan s.
pensacola
I love this I normally keep it in for about 10 minutes because it makes my hair silky and soft and smells sooo good and my hair shines when I’m done using it but it is a little expensive but I’m hoping to get some samples
Gabriela C.
leesburg VA 252 Elia CT SE
Anais R.
Lillington
I love this leave in conditioner my curly hair it’s sooooooooooooooooooo smooooothhh and like omg I love it I really recomendé to the people that ask me how my curly hair so soft I really love it it’s a great product
Annie G.
Boasting the quintessential Pantene "smell", this three minute miracle did exactly what it promised. Quenching my damaged locks, the silky formula left my broken strands feeling healthier even after one wash! I use it once a week as an intense conditioning treatment and haven't looked back! Definitely meant for tired hair that needs a bit more life.
Jihan S.
San Diego, CA
I got this as a complementary from Influenster and ever since, I’ve fell in love with it. The smell is amazing ! And I went and purchased some more because it made my hair feel great!
Karen P.
Manchester, CT
Does this product leave your hair oily?
Marie B.
Worcester, MA
For anyone who has used this product and the Aussie 3 minute miracle, which do you prefer?
Taylor S.
Rockwall , TX
For people that have used it. How does it work? Would you prefer something else?
Sara G.
Bronx, NY
Is this product great for a person with curl hair or course hair.
Katelyn H.
A this good for dry colored hair?

Amazon