BY PANTENE

IS THIS STYLER RIGHT FOR YOU?

3 MINUTE MIRACLE smooth & sleek

Super-charge your routine with Pantene's powerful conditioning formula for hair that stays smooth for 24 hours.

• Can this conditioner really help make hair shiny?3 Answers
  • Does anyone have bleached hair and if you like the condition? 1 Answers
  • A this good for dry colored hair? 4 Answers
Chandria B.
Chandria B.
Huntington, WV
This product was really good. I put it on immediately when I got in the shower, did my other shower routines, then shampooed and rinsed. It didn't add length to my shower, which is good because I can use it even when pressed for time, and is super impressive for a deep conditioner. I loved the scent, which did linger in your hair a bit, and it made my hair ridiculously soft. I have very thick, dry, curly hair prone to frizzies and this definitely made a huge difference in my hair texture and softness. I just wanted to keep running my hands through it because it was so soft. It didn't completely solve my frizziness, but I think it would have on someone with more normal hair than mine. Highly recommend for the price, ease of use, and the difference it made. If it works for my stubborn hair, it will work on anyone.

FTC: I received this product complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes.
Alyssa F.
Alyssa F.
It's hard for me to find a product that works well on my frizzy, curly and decently thick hair. I decided to browse the hair care aisle at my local drugstore and came across this product. I used it that night and didn't really notice a difference in my hair after showering. The next morning I woke up dreading the usual fight with a rat's nest. I looked in the mirror and my hair wasn't frizzy one bit! I also didn't even really need to force my brush through my hair. There was hardly any knots and it felt extremely soft to the touch! I really love this product! However, I knocked off one star because after 2 days my hair gets rather oily when normally it takes 4-5 days for my hair to start getting noticeably greasy. Regardless, this product adds the moisture and life to my hair that it desperately needs!
Joanne C.
Joanne C.
Calais, ME
My hair was dry and brittle from coloring and using hairspray this saved my hair from further damage !! I swear by this this fantastic product, the best Pantene has ever come out with i love it . Iam hooked on this stuff it makes your hair come back to life , whether you color , or sit out in the sun , blow dry and or hot iron this product will correct the damage that comes from all the heat and chemicals that you put on the hair. And i love the price of it also it costs very low , and just aboput works as good as the expencive other products. Thank you Pantane and please always make this and don't ever discontinue this wonderful product!
Jessica R.
Jessica R.
Tullahoma, TN
*I received this item free in an Influenster VoxBox to test out. However, all opinions are my own.

I am sooooo glad I tried this. I have course, thick, wavy hair. I blow dry at least twice a week and flat iron daily. I consider myself to have healthy, but with all the abuse and heat styling I really need some kind of deep conditioner. I have been using this product one to two times a week now and I can tell a difference. My hair is smooth and soft with less frizz. The smell is great too! I would not recommend this for daily use unless you have super dry hair. I will for sure purchase this product when I run out.
April S.
April S.
Panama City, FL
This is comparable to the Aussie 3 minute miracle, but i have to say, i like this one better. The smell is amazing. Fresh and Clean. I shampoo my hair first, then I apply the conditioner and leave it on for 2-3 minutes. I then rinsed it out and towel dried my hair. I usually let my hair air dry if possible, but sometimes I will blow dry it. Either way, this conditioner left my hair tangle free. Not necessarily smooth because I have coarser hair. But it is a great investment for a deep conditioner.
Sariah W.
Sariah W.
Phoenix, AZ
I'm one of those people that will pick up products if they're new. If it's new then I want it. My hair is a tragedy so I'm desperate for products that will help it. At first I was disappointed because I didn't really see results the first week. This past week I have really started to see a difference. My hair is softer and has more shine. Along with that it's also more managable. I would totally recommend it.
p.s. this one smells like skittles
Amanda E.
Amanda E.
Decatur, GA
First use and my hair was transformed instantly! It was very dry on the ends before I tried this out. I just washed with my normal shampoo and put this on. I left it on through the entire shower and right before I got out I rinsed it. After that, just dried it with a blow dryer. My hair is still so soft and healthy feeling after a full day of running around in this awful heat and humidity. Totally would buy this again.
Victoria C.
Victoria C.
Orlando, FL
Increíble producto!!! 100% recommendado, mi cabello era seco, quebradizo, se habían perdido mis ondas por culpa de la plancha y el calor de secadores, entonces comencé a usar el producto que poco a poco fue arreglando mi cabello, dejó de verse seco y quebradizo y hasta siento que está creciendo más rápido!!! Me encanto el producto! Pantene es una de las marcas económicas y buenas!!
Vivian D.
Vivian D.
Fort Worth, TX
I used it just last week 4/2/16 and this didn't do as well as I hoped as a so called miracle treatment for hair. When I used it it barely moisturized my hair, all it seemed to do was just make it smell nice. It could be the fact that it might not be a good after bleach treatment, but if they call it a miracle treatment it should be used as one then.
Brandi B.
Brandi B.
Mount Holly, NC
Using this product 2 to 3 times a week has made my hair ridiculously soft. It feels great and smells amazing. My extremely frizzy hair is tamed enough that I can wear it naturally without putting heat to it every day. I do still have some frizz but it is much smoothr. I was lucky enough to get this product free to try from influenster and loved it!
Katelyn H.
Katelyn H.
A this good for dry colored hair?
dhruv k.
dhruv k.
Can this conditioner really help make hair shiny?
Cindy L.
Cindy L.
San Jose, CA
Does anyone have bleached hair and if you like the condition?