BY PANTENE #33 in Leave-In Conditioner

IS THIS STYLER RIGHT FOR YOU?

3 MINUTE MIRACLE moisture renewal

Super-charge your routine with Pantene's powerful conditioning formula for healthy, hydrated hair.

Christen T.
Baltimore , MD
I adore that product because it makes my hair very soft and shiny ,my hair type is a dry ,,and i have used so many products and creams for my hair but really i liked this ,the price is afordable its not expensive and the backage contains a larg amount so it stays for long time with you ,plus the smell very nice for my hair ,I recommended this product ❤️👌👍 Pantene 3 Minute Miracle Moisture Renewal Deep Conditioner 👍👍👍
Wildflower L.
If you haven't used this before, you NEED to! This conditioner does MAGIC. I put it in while in the shower and leave it while I shave etc. and when I get out I can literally run my fingers through my curly/wavy hair with NO problems! It makes my hair SO soft and when it dries it stays that soft! I actually have issues with it falling out of clips because it makes it so silky! I LOVE this stuff and actually gave it as a stocking stuffer this past Christmas!
Charee M.
My daughters who are naturally curly have used this product in their wash day routine. They like the fact that this is a quick deep conditioning treatment in which they don't have to sit under a hooded dryer or have some heat Appliance towards the hair for more than 30 minutes. They were able to detain go their hair their hair was very moisturizing when applying and they were in and out within less than 15 minutes of using this product. They loved it so much that they're asking me to purchase this product. Me personally, this will not work for me for I like my detangling and deep conditioning sessions to be more than 30 minutes. But for my teenage naturally curly daughters, this will work for them because they're always on the go. I also like the fact that this is something that they can use in their routine when they don't want to spend the whole day treating their naturally curly hair.
Gloria K.
Yes, yes, YES!! This 3 minute conditioner is great! I previously had color-treated hair, so the ends were pretty dry. Even after using this just one time I could tell a huge difference in my hair. To be honest, I don't think I leave it in for the full 3-minutes (that's pretty long if you really timed it), but it still works wonders.
Christina D.
Plano, TX
This works really well on curly hair it's very fast and effective. This is something that is pretty easy to use. I like to use it after I shampoo my hair and then I leave it on while I watch the rest of my body and then just rinse it off. This product not only adds more shine and moisture it also makes my hair less frizzy and more bouncy.
Jada M.
I love this 3 minute mask it's fast and very effective, I just wish it was more product, but I do use quite a bit. I've used other 3 minute mask and this one is my favorite if you are lacking moisture this is absolutely the product for you and I recommend this for frizzy hair as well, I'm looking forward to buying this again
Yenisis O.
El Paso
I used this product I was skeptical. I really didn't expect the results that I received. The fragrance was lovely. The conditioner was nice and rich. I am biracial with black and white and I have relaxed hair past my shoulder so I did have to use quite a bit too fully coat my hair. Before I wash the conditioner out I was able to finger detangle my hair very easily. My hair already felt so much softer. Once I rinsed my hair out I could feel a noticeable difference in the texture of my hair. It felt so soft and smooth. It really felt like it was deep-conditioner! Afterwards I did a blow-out and my hair felt amazingly soft, silky smooth and shiny. My blow-out seemed to be better than before I used this product.
Amanda M.
Secaucus , NJ
After I put this on for 35 minutes it helped with my frizz best hydration and some damage repair compared to other it worked pretty good very effective and I had a coupon caught it on sale in cvs and I would absolutely buy it again
Jennifer F.
Fort Belvoir, VA
I love this product!!!! My girls are bi racial and have the thickest curliest hair. Going to the pool and washing their hair after is always a nightmare! But no longer, using this in their hair has made their mane so much more manageable! I no longer dread washing their hair. It seems to quench their thirsty curls and the price is much much better than the natural curl products that have ridiculous prices and don’t work this well. I but 2 at a time!
Venus L.
Through my life I’ve had really fine and delicate hair however when I tried this product last month it gave me the impression it really has the potential to help hair become strong and healthy. It also gives it a shiny finish and I’m looking forward to more of these products.
Alysia R.
port townsend, WA
Do you use this daily, or weekly?
Ashley P.
Hanover
Does this work? I have really dry hair
Megan m.
Clearfield, UT
I've used this twice and was wondering if anyone else had any good reviews about it. I have super super dry hair. Bleached my hair twice and have split ends. Also had a kid so my hair is a lot more dry lately.
Jennifer R.
Has anyone tried this out that has long curly hair? Would love to fond out the end results!
Michele S.
Berlin, CT
I have fine hair and a big problem wirh frizz in this humid weather! I wanted to know if this product would be too heavy for my hair? Any other suggestions? Thanks for your help!