BY PANTENE

IS THIS STYLER RIGHT FOR YOU?

3 MINUTE MIRACLE moisture renewal

Super-charge your routine with Pantene's powerful conditioning formula for healthy, hydrated hair.

Christen T.
Baltimore , MD
I adore that product because it makes my hair very soft and shiny ,my hair type is a dry ,,and i have used so many products and creams for my hair but really i liked this ,the price is afordable its not expensive and the backage contains a larg amount so it stays for long time with you ,plus the smell very nice for my hair ,I recommended this product ❤️👌👍 Pantene 3 Minute Miracle Moisture Renewal Deep Conditioner 👍👍👍
Wildflower L.
If you haven't used this before, you NEED to! This conditioner does MAGIC. I put it in while in the shower and leave it while I shave etc. and when I get out I can literally run my fingers through my curly/wavy hair with NO problems! It makes my hair SO soft and when it dries it stays that soft! I actually have issues with it falling out of clips because it makes it so silky! I LOVE this stuff and actually gave it as a stocking stuffer this past Christmas!
Gloria K.
Yes, yes, YES!! This 3 minute conditioner is great! I previously had color-treated hair, so the ends were pretty dry. Even after using this just one time I could tell a huge difference in my hair. To be honest, I don't think I leave it in for the full 3-minutes (that's pretty long if you really timed it), but it still works wonders.
Jada M.
I love this 3 minute mask it's fast and very effective, I just wish it was more product, but I do use quite a bit. I've used other 3 minute mask and this one is my favorite if you are lacking moisture this is absolutely the product for you and I recommend this for frizzy hair as well, I'm looking forward to buying this again
Yenisis O.
El Paso
I used this product I was skeptical. I really didn't expect the results that I received. The fragrance was lovely. The conditioner was nice and rich. I am biracial with black and white and I have relaxed hair past my shoulder so I did have to use quite a bit too fully coat my hair. Before I wash the conditioner out I was able to finger detangle my hair very easily. My hair already felt so much softer. Once I rinsed my hair out I could feel a noticeable difference in the texture of my hair. It felt so soft and smooth. It really felt like it was deep-conditioner! Afterwards I did a blow-out and my hair felt amazingly soft, silky smooth and shiny. My blow-out seemed to be better than before I used this product.
Amanda M.
Secaucus , NJ
After I put this on for 35 minutes it helped with my frizz best hydration and some damage repair compared to other it worked pretty good very effective and I had a coupon caught it on sale in cvs and I would absolutely buy it again
Elia M.
Through my life I’ve had really fine and delicate hair however when I tried this product last month it gave me the impression it really has the potential to help hair become strong and healthy. It also gives it a shiny finish and I’m looking forward to more of these products.
Crystal L.
Tucson , AZ
I love this product for an intense conditioner while I shower. I leave it on for longer than three minutes and have noticed great results. I definitely think it’s on the thinner side but I still noticed my hair has been more moisturized.
Ebony R.
Inkster
This works so good I use it as a leave in, deep conditioner, pre-poo everything💯 It’s the best deep conditioner I’ve ever used to be honest because it detangles the best while defining my curls, making my hair feel soft and it also stretches my curls when I leave it in my hair. I use this VERRRRYYYYY frequently and heavily. What dime sized?😂 I would recommend to any curly girl with kinky, coarse, thick, matted or dry hair. Issa winner.
Vanessa C.
I absolutely live leave in conditioners but I don’t like expensive prices like the It’s a 10 products. This one is pretty awesome for its price! It leaves your hair feeling super soft and sleek. I would buy it agaib
Alysia R.
port townsend, WA
Do you use this daily, or weekly?
Ashley P.
Hanover
Does this work? I have really dry hair
Jennifer R.
Has anyone tried this out that has long curly hair? Would love to fond out the end results!
Megan m.
Clearfield, UT
I've used this twice and was wondering if anyone else had any good reviews about it. I have super super dry hair. Bleached my hair twice and have split ends. Also had a kid so my hair is a lot more dry lately.
Cristy T.
Has anyone tried this and the Aussie 3 minute miracle? What's your preference? I'm looking for something that will keep my hair soft and silky even after it's done drying