BY PANTENE

Pantene Pro-V Classic All Hair Types 2 in 1 Shampoo & Conditioner's formula cleans and conditions in one fast, easy step for hair that is shiny and healthy looking from root to tip. Your hair will be manageable and strong against damage. see more...

Emma B.
Emma B.
Clarinda, IA
Wellness Guru Expert
Best hair spray to use to hold something but you don't want that heavy feeling. Good for frizzy hair if you tamed and styled and then sprayed over top. The frizz will stay out for a while.
Valeria C.
Valeria C.
I have such a crazy combination of oily and dry scalp. I used this frequently for almost 4 months made my hair grow non oily . I've also tried the "  but gave me dandruff
Emily M.
Emily M.
N Brunswick, NJ
Wellness Guru Expert
Love these little guys for traveling and wherever. They work fine for a quick wash and clean hair but they don't really repair or help it. But for on the go there gr8
Krissi F.
Krissi F.
New Orleans, LA
I usually don't like a 2 in 1 shampoo and conditioner, but this one works really good. Usually they leave my hair very dry, but not this one. And it's quick!
Ashlyn W.
Ashlyn W.
dallas
This does wonders for our hair and makes it smooth, soft, and shiny! You can pretty much find it at any local grocery store for a great price!
Debbie H.
Debbie H.
Maspeth, NY
I like it to be a product 2 in 1, I control the friz of my hair the smell is very rich, it keeps my hair clean without much product.
Codi C.
Codi C.
Fort Wayne
Unfortunately this product did not make the cut for the amount of thickness my hair has. It was not very easy to brush our after washing my hair.
Mindy F.
Mindy F.
N Las Vegas, NV
Wellness Guru Expert
Smells good and a trusted brand. Easy to find in stores. Like 2 in 1 products it makes bath time for the kids much faster.
Brittanie S.
Brittanie S.
La puente, CA
This product is great when I have no time to condition my hair. It works great and makes my hair smooth and shiny.
Sandra N.
Sandra N.
Alton, TX
Works great. Could use everyday and it last for at leasy 1 month. Makes your hair smell really good at all times.