Pantai Norasingh Thai Iced Tea Mix, Traditional Restaurant Style, 16 oz. (Pack of 2)

BY PANTAI NORASINGH

Pantai Norasingh Thai Tea Mix (Bot Tra Thai) in 16oz (454g) bag. Make original Thai Tea drink, served hot or cold. Award winning Thai tea drink mix. Product of Thailand. see more...

Kristin B.
Ft Leonard Wd, MO
Ok not going to lie lol when I 1st bought this I wasted half a bag trying to get it right... I watched all kinds of videos and still it tasted horrible until 2 days ago. I went to Wal-Mart and bought a tea ball and not I only make one cup at a time I think I was over steeping the tea when I was making a large amount of it but this is perfect every time I just add about 2 tbs sweetened condensed milk then a dash of half and half I like mine hot so I don't add ice but surely if you like it cold you could do that. I bought this on Amazon 2 bags for $11 not bad at all it makes a lot do your definitely getting your money's worth.

Also if you don't have a tea sock just use a paper towel to catch all the little pieces of tea that came loose
Laura T.
We bought this tea to begin making Thai Iced Tea at home. It is exactly what we were looking for and I have no complaints whatsoever! The two packages are good for us since we don't make them all the time; our second bag stays fresh while we use up the open one. We have experimented with what to mix with the tea to get the signature Thai Iced Tea taste and I would recommend looking online to get some ideas. Most recently we have been using a mix of sweetened condensed milk and almond milk, but a different mixture may create the exact taste you are looking for!
Brittany H.
Portland, OR
I had Thai tea for the first time at a restaurant 2 years ago and I absolutely fell in love. I went searching online for the best authentic Thai tea mic and came across this. These bags are huge and they really do last forever. I found a 16oz bag at a small Asian market near my home for less than $4. It's amazing, seriously the best most authentic Thai flavor
Thu V.
This Thai tea smells exactly like how Thai tea supposed to smells; it smells sweet and good. I've never drink this tea alone by itself with hot water, I think it's pretty plain drinking it with just water. It's better when it's mix with sugar and whole milk and/or with condensed milk. This tea last for a long time. I would totally recommended to everyone.
Yes G.
I love Thai iced tea and buy it so much from a local Thai place I decided to try this. It's not bad but I can't get the delightful tasse they do at the restaurants. I guess if you know how to make Thai tea this is a great product but if your trying to recreate something your not familiar with making it will be a fail. It was good when I made it but not as good as when I buy it already made.
Danielle S.
I just made some Thai tea for the first time, and it's incredible! Tastes just like when I go get bubble tea, so I know I made it right. Milk, sugar, and ice are key. I also use stevia for sweetness, and coconut milk and half and half for cream. I got the pack of two on Amazon for $10.59 and it'll last me forever,
Rocio G.
I have tasted the thai tea before in a thai restaurant and its good. After a couple of times of going to this restaurant i decided to do my research and found a recipe. This tea pop out and i bought it. I would totally recommend it.
Taylor T.
Atlanta, GA
Literally the only product to make Thai iced tea in my opinion. Its flavor is a bit intense, but I love my iced tea and this one is perfect.
erin m.
Delicious so glad I can buy it at home and make lime at the restaurant. Highly recommend
Jessica L.
Quincy, MA
I LOVE THAI IVED TEA!! This is super easy to make and tastes amazing. I love this!
brionna g.
How often do you drink tea?
Karina P.
Elkhart, IN
What are the different benefits of this tea?
Alethea S.
Is this a loose leaf tea or a drink mix?

back