BY PANOXYL

Deep Cleaning Bar:• Clears existing acne blemishes and helps prevent new blemishes from forming• Quickly penetrates pores killing acne-causing bacteria on contact see more...

Yesenia E.
Its the best acne cream I have ever used and noticed that it actually works. My boyfriend has bad acne and he uses the one with 10% Benzoyl as well as the little tub and it worked better than clean and clear. If you have a little of acne I would recommend the one with 4% Benzoyl Because it does dry your skin.
Brittany S.
Crowley, TX
If you have sensitive skin this is not for you! I was so excited to try it well when I did it made my face so so dry so swollen so very red and itchy and felt like my face was on fire sure enough I was told it was a mild chemical burn from this! Use with caution!
Chynel C.
It cleans my face very well and is my main acne product. I rarely have acne with this product.